Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

treasure bear

Give me a location and I'll go through your trash. Or try to.

If you can provide any details, that could help. For instance, here's one about a dumpster behind the bakery, i like pastries:

dumpster the plan-
steal, doughnuts with jam.
Her tummy she'll cram,
some pudding and flan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

its a 4 yard dumpster behind a fence next to a cinderblock building. locked wooden gate in front, combination is 1702. its got a lot of sawdust and shavings in it, also some scrap wood, maybe some other stuff i cant remember. doesn't smell great but not terrible. unless youre a termite, don't come hungry. better hurry, it's getting emptied in 8-12 hours.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
big open pit in the ground full of meat and salmons, come through

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Dumb Sex-Parrot
it's one of those fancy submerged ones. actually there's three since we sort our trash. if you're hungry go for the one with the biowaste, if you want adventure go for the non-bio. if you need stationary go for the one with paper

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Manifisto

just yesterday I saw a dumpster outside an art school near where I live, there were probably six or seven people (male and female, young and old) going thru the contents, which included a number of paintings that I guess had been abandoned by art students or whatever. some of these paintings had been propped up against the side of the dumpster, apparently they were considered "keepers" - this included not one but two portraits of n*de ladies. I did not want to fight the scavengers for their hard-won naked lady or other painting spoils, but I bet a bear could discover what other treasures might be in this dumpster without getting hassled?

ty nesamdoom!

treasure bear

if a bear gets into outsider art they have to be shot :(

Macnult

Manifisto posted:

just yesterday I saw a dumpster outside an art school near where I live, there were probably six or seven people (male and female, young and old) going thru the contents, which included a number of paintings that I guess had been abandoned by art students or whatever. some of these paintings had been propped up against the side of the dumpster, apparently they were considered "keepers" - this included not one but two portraits of n*de ladies. I did not want to fight the scavengers for their hard-won naked lady or other painting spoils, but I bet a bear could discover what other treasures might be in this dumpster without getting hassled?

treasure bear posted:

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
OP, give me a location and I'll go through your treasure. I'll even remove items a bear doesn't need, like gold, magic items, and magic weapons.

teemolover42069

by Fluffdaddy
my trash has some good boxes in it sometimes. it's worth a look. might not find much but the joy is in the digging

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Barking Gecko posted:

OP, give me a location and I'll go through your treasure. I'll even remove items a bear doesn't need, like gold, magic items, and magic weapons.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Manifisto

treasure bear posted:

:smith:

ty nesamdoom!

Finger Prince

It's ironic, because I don't see any bears exhibiting in the Tate.

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
the hit death cab for cutie song, "i will go through your trash"

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

treasure bear posted:

Properly trained fine arts bears, however, die of starvation

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

barnold posted:

the hit death cab for cutie song, "i will go through your trash"

I will follow u into the dump

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Escape From Noise

:byobear:

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Squirrels2Nuts

comedere nuces omni tempore
peruse my trash at your will, pleasure bear

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Dark of night, full of light
Dumpster trough, ghostly white
Round the back of the tips
Find the choicest damaged bits

treasure bear

Randy Travesty posted:

Dark of night, full of light
Dumpster trough, ghostly white
Round the back of the tips
Find the choicest damaged bits