Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

i post in cspam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

what, the dalai lama is a cia asset? religious freedom is only relevant when the state department can use it to further its evil agenda? nonsense. religious freedom is an inalienable human right. for everyone except those subhuman muslims, unless those subhuman muslims are being oppressed by the even more subhuman yellow menace

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

:gas:

six1123
Jun 11, 2023
betrayal .... the worst of the worst.....

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

abandoning material conditions for idpol garbage and culture war kicks rear end

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

yellowcar posted:

Grow up, this is vegan oppression. I grew out of that when I cast my third vote for Hillary

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

look clearly I'm not racist or fascist, but the russian and chinese people need to be exterminated for the good of the world

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

The Voice of Labor posted:

what, the dalai lama is a cia asset? religious freedom is only relevant when the state department can use it to further its evil agenda? nonsense. religious freedom is an inalienable human right. for everyone except those subhuman muslims, unless those subhuman muslims are being oppressed by the even more subhuman yellow menace

The Dalai lama is canceled. Did you know he said he supports CCP rule in Tibet?

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

yellowcar posted:

Remember, individual achievement is exactly the same thing as collective progress.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Venomous posted:

there was no alternative for the Weimar Republic

Ricky Gervaise was a prick even in the 1920s!

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Let's dismantle all hierarchy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

psychology is not a cudgel of capital wielded to keep the working class docile and complacent. no, the fact that union participation declines at the same rate psychology programs in universities proliferate is just a coincidence. you're just mentally unwell, now take your intelligence reducing pills and get back to work