Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
prescott's thread as usual sucks, watch this video about the prescott gateway mall instead

https://youtu.be/00BM__GpQxo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Sex? I could take it or leave it.

It's mostly fine.

I have like 10 dudes V cards because they wanted it and I was game on in 2008.

Now tho...like just stick it in I'm trying to watch TV. Be quiet don't wake the kids up. I have to be at work at 5am so make it fast.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I ate too much ice cream to think about sex. Guts gonna bust my rear end too!!

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Treecko posted:

Sex? I could take it or leave it.

It's mostly fine.

I have like 10 dudes V cards because they wanted it and I was game on in 2008.

Now tho...like just stick it in I'm trying to watch TV. Be quiet don't wake the kids up. I have to be at work at 5am so make it fast.

Engineering fraternity legend

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

wait sex is real?

i thought it was just a meme thing

this is concerning

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

wait sex is real?

i thought it was just a meme thing

this is concerning

it's okay everything's dying anyway

https://youtu.be/EdqIlZzD7oc

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Henry Lee Mucus posted:

I too like to have sex (grunting out yet another hot load on the reeking stain between my feet as I sweat heavily in my fart-infected computer chair)

mods change my name to fart-infected computer chair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
Sex is kind of weird, like when you are a teen that's the only thing that matters, even if it's really awkward.

But then middle age it's sort of meh. Like lets just talk or whatever. Who are you? What do you know? What are your skills? Can you operate a light aircraft?

And then you get really old and it's back to bone town again. But nobody cares that you can shoot a machine gun from the wing of a Cessna. Nobody.

It's just like "can you get it up? do you have a prescription?"

Dude, machine gun. Does that not do anything for you? People are weird.