Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

hell yeah get that grandpaussy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Old enough to be having great grandchildren. Al Pacino instead is just becoming a father (again) at the ripe age of 83!

The mother of his child. 29 year old trying to make it as a producer. Hollywood will never change, always be full of creepy old guys?

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Dismayed at him and Deniro

Gross

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

Gross OP, extremely gross

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Old enough to be having great grandchildren. Al Pacino instead is just becoming a father (again) at the ripe age of 83!

The mother of his child. 29 year old trying to make it as a producer. Hollywood will never change, always be full of creepy old guys?

:shrug: the meta of nature is to reproduce

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I for one will flat out refuse to bang any and all hot 20something babes at an age to be determined later once I feel it's morally right to do so

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

I don’t get it.

I’m 30 years old. If I let Al Pacino creampie me did I do something bad?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I don’t get it.

I’m 30 years old. If I let Al Pacino creampie me did I do something bad?

Uh yeah

Just imagine what people on the internet will think of you

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Toxic Mental posted:

Uh yeah

Just imagine what people on the internet will think of you

I hope they’d be jealous as gently caress, because I’m getting paid and my kid essentially has a free ride for life.

RecoomesSexyRear
Jul 18, 2003

In a flurry of shoe lifts and wigs baby was formed

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

I hope I get to nut in a 29 year old when I'm in the market for a coffin.

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

I'm kinda surprised nature hasn't introduced a male version of menopause.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Why bother? That would be handled by them getting murdered by younger, healthier males.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Dr. Gojo Shioji posted:

I'm kinda surprised nature hasn't introduced a male version of menopause.

Humans are one of the few mammals that do suffer menopause. The others are orcas and pilot whales.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

The miracle of life

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

MoonshineWilly posted:

What’s the big deal, he’d only be 101 when the kid graduates high school

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Al Pacino FUCKS, deal with it.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Having doubts about functionality of that dick

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

sigher posted:

I hope I get to nut in a 29 year old when I'm in the market for a coffin.

You can, but it will cost you money. Pacino just paid for it with his dignity.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

Glen's hairy gland hog

Devil's Grandadvocate

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

The Duncaccino was discontinued this year

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Wifi Toilet posted:

If I'm 83 I will gladly trade my dignity for that

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Wifi Toilet posted:

Some say on very quiet, still nights, if you listen closely you can hear Al Pacino laughing his rear end off as he busts another nut.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

*is a hundred millionaire with a bulletproof respected catalog banging the hottest chick alive raw* i can't believe i had to trade my dignity for this

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

We can all learn from our past mistakes.

There isn't much information on his partner but she has dated Mick Jagger and some old billionaire. So I guess she loves old dudes. She was also seen with Clint Eastwood but they are family friends or something.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Grampa boyfriend bought me a diamond studded Lego set for my birthday

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Wait, are we now at the point where a 30 year old is too young and naive? If I go slam some 85 year old granny does that mean I got taken advantage of?

When people pointing out 40 year celebrities and 19 year old partners I get that, they're just out of high school, don't know the details in each situation but I can get that. But like, thirty is still too young to know what you're doing? Really?

More importantly do you think Al Pacino would endorse a series of pachinko machines based on his movies and they're called Al Pachinkos because there's money to be made there.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Bad Purchase posted:

this is just like in twilight when bella got pregnant from civil war era sperm

that explains why the kid was born with no arm

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Do you think he been eating pineapples

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Smugworth posted:

Do you think he been eating pineapples

not a scar on him

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

syntaxfunction posted:

Wait, are we now at the point where a 30 year old is too young and naive? If I go slam some 85 year old granny does that mean I got taken advantage of?

When people pointing out 40 year celebrities and 19 year old partners I get that, they're just out of high school, don't know the details in each situation but I can get that. But like, thirty is still too young to know what you're doing? Really?

More importantly do you think Al Pacino would endorse a series of pachinko machines based on his movies and they're called Al Pachinkos because there's money to be made there.

Literally no one has posted that so ok, and sure she can gently caress a decrepit rich man to try to get money out of him he seems like he has all his faculties. It’s just gross and, now I’m not a rich celebrity but as a parent to children I have a hard time imagining my kids fully grown and dating and impregnating a woman younger than my daughter and what that message would send to her

But what do I know!!! (Nothing)

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Really if Al Pacino fucks anyone younger than 50 it's disgustin and weird

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Colonel Cancer posted:

Really if Al Pacino fucks anyone younger than 50 it's disgustin and weird

Oh yeah? Watch this

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

Woody Al Pacino

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Cassette Moodcore posted:

as a parent to children I have a hard time imagining my kids fully grown and dating and impregnating a woman younger than my daughter and what that message would send to her

But what do I know!!! (Nothing)

Get a load of this guy thinking their kid is going to be such a rich and famous old fucker that 30 year olds want to bang them for money and clout.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Colonel Cancer posted:

Really if Al Pacino fucks it's disgustin and weird

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Wrinkly rear end taint

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Toxic Mental posted:

*is a hundred millionaire with a bulletproof respected catalog banging the hottest chick alive raw* i can't believe i had to trade my dignity for this

What dignity do you even have at 80 when you're back to wearing diapers and the most exciting part of life is guessing which bodily function will cease to work next?