Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Beefed Owl posted:

After watching the Nuggets my whole life this has been an absolute delight how lucky were those of us who got to watch them through the whole season and new they were kicking rear end the whole way Glad a lot of the world got to see why everyone was saying Jokic is unreal

In the heart of Denver right now Hope no one turns over my car

if you see 3 tall serbian guys trundling toward you freeze up and play dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

solarjetman
Jan 27, 2001

Fun Shoe
I love that DeAndre Jordan coached from the bench all year, came in sparingly, and then when they needed 5 good minutes from him in game 5 he came in and made a few plays and now he gets a ring.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

hold on, Fat Lever is a person?

Early 90s basketball card pack filler legend

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

solarjetman posted:

I love that DeAndre Jordan coached from the bench all year, came in sparingly, and then when they needed 5 good minutes from him in game 5 he came in and made a few plays and now he gets a ring.

he's like an all time locker room guy. must be one of the nicest guys in the league

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

jackofarcades posted:

he's like an all time locker room guy. must be one of the nicest guys in the league

it is important to know that denver had 2 all-nba first team centers on their team

good for denver, sad for jimmy but that nut shot foul was hilarious

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
Ish getting the ring on Team #13 is also absolutely awesome

e: undrafted in 2010, what a ride

rivetz fucked around with this message at 04:30 on Jun 13, 2023

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

His parents literally named him poo poo

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

https://twitter.com/KendrickPerkins/status/1668458299887349760

gently caress off perk

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

jackofarcades posted:

yeah i think that's why when the nets built their team they pushed to bring him in, vets seem to like having him around, even when his play is, mostly not good any more

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
So all the people who were shouting rigged unironically think they just didn’t rig it enough? Or

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Lady Radia posted:

So all the people who were shouting rigged unironically think they just didn’t rig it enough? Or

They can't make a ball bounce in the rim

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
the noturn on the clear kickout by jímy was egregious, particularly for the obviousness on replay and when in the game it occurred. ag gave him space to land and did not otherwise contact him. thus is without mentioning the otherr questionable poo poo in game 2 in Denver also.

Jokic simply too good

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
The entire fourth quarter was just, badly officiated- see the uncalled play where Butler got free for a shot when Adebayo literally hooked his arm around Murray and held him back.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

the entire series was horribly officiated, on both sides. there was absolutely no consistency from quarter to quarter within a game. the refereeing was a stone cold joke imo

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Aye Doc posted:

the entire series was horribly officiated, on both sides. there was absolutely no consistency from quarter to quarter within a game. the refereeing was a stone cold joke imo

yeah it was hilarious when in the 3q there were a lot of ticky tack calls, and then in the 4q the refs went 'ok, wrestling match mode'

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i think refereeing quarter to quarter is a novel approach, somewhat 'keeping the players on their toes' instead of allowing them to become complacent after 15 or 20 minutes of each game. this is another time where i'm just pulling your leg

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Cavauro posted:

i think refereeing quarter to quarter is a novel approach, somewhat 'keeping the players on their toes' instead of allowing them to become complacent after 15 or 20 minutes of each game. this is another time where i'm just pulling your leg

i'd be down if they were explicit about it, like, for the second quarter, the officiating is exactly the same as the last 30 minutes of the game, and on like a roll of a 20 on a 20 sided dice, there's an elam ending in the 4th quarter or something

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Aye Doc posted:

Yeah it sucked rear end

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
https://twitter.com/NuggetsWorldd/status/1668668777695780869
lol AG walked home after the game in his uniform shorts

KurdtLives
Dec 22, 2004

Ladies and She-Hulks can't resist Murdock's Big Hallway Energy

TenementFunster posted:

https://twitter.com/NuggetsWorldd/status/1668668777695780869
lol AG walked home after the game in his uniform shorts

I cannot believe ABC/ESPN interviewed MPJ over Gordon on the court after they won

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

KurdtLives posted:

I cannot believe ABC/ESPN interviewed MPJ over Gordon on the court after they won
AG was already in the parking lot drinking a bottle of Hennessy

e:

Comrade Jokic strikes again

TenementFunster fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Jun 15, 2023