Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo
crop dusting my wife in a flagrant example of domestic terrorism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

mark immune posted:

Croup dusting my wife in a flagrant example of forums infidelity

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

:rip:

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

:rip: Ted

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch
terrorism is basically just cosplay prove me wrong

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

FirstnameLastname posted:

whats your address?

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Dixon Chisholm posted:

whats your address?

I am unfortunately currently in hiding (Child support, not terror related)
however, my domicile is located at 524 E Radical Ridge, Domestic Terror Glade, TX, 37372. It's a great environment for plotting for us Domestics with kiddos running around! :)

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

however, my domicile is located at 524 E Radical Ridge, Domestic Terror Glade, TX, 37372. It's a great environment for plotting for us Domestics with kiddos running around! :)

thanks, ill be there soon with a very convincing diorama

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

I'm thinking a friendlier, spookier approach to Domestic Terrorism might be a better way in the modern tiktok era. Think: Ghosts, scary stories, scooby doo villains

we've lost our roots: TERROR needs to be SCARY, not violent!

We have an opportunity to reinvent the Terror we unleash in a package that doesn't carry all that baggage. I think this is an opportunity that would be foolish to ignore

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

I hope Child Support Services catches up with you someday soon, deadbeat

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Filthy Hans posted:

I hope Child Support Services catches up with you someday soon, deadbeat

the only Child Support I believe in lays down suppressing fire! Normalize TroopKids¹^ Today

¹^We believe "Child Soldier" has bad connotations, esp. since kony2012, so we're trying to move away its use altogether as a term for describing armed, uniformed youth militias, armies or irregular forces

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

No terrorism can be good sometimes.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Terrorism: A Land of Contrasts

lol just kidding I'd get right on that terrorism high but I have 1000 hours into CK3 and that's a committment I can't just walk away from to join some sort of anti-capitalist world revolution.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Increasingly frustrated man keeps finding trains already derailed before he even gets there.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Whirling
Feb 23, 2023

didn't this loser solely target rando engineering professors and computer store owners? wow, really stopping the march of industry by blowing off some nerd's fingers. rest in piss, idiot

Soggy Muffin
Jul 29, 2003

Whirling posted:

didn't this loser solely target rando engineering professors and computer store owners? wow, really stopping the march of industry by blowing off some nerd's fingers. rest in piss, idiot

Yeah no need to be mean man the guy just died

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Whirling posted:

bombing Stanford and Harvard wasn't his worst idea, but targetting a random dude and a few TAs was not gunna cut it.

Whirling
Feb 23, 2023

just laughing my rear end off now that I've read up more on this guy after he died. He specifically targeted this man, James McConnell, for some reason.

quote:

Most of McConnell's academic career was spent in the psychology department at the University of Michigan, where he was a professor from 1963 through his retirement in 1988. He was an unconventional scientist, setting up his own refereed journal, the Journal of Biological Psychology, which was published in tandem with the Worm Runner's Digest, a planarian-themed humor magazine. His paper Memory transfer through cannibalism in planarians, published in the Journal of Neuropsychiatry[citation needed], reported that when planarians conditioned to respond to a stimulus were ground up and fed to other planarians, the recipients learned to respond to the stimulus faster than a control group did. McConnell believed that this was evidence of a chemical basis for memory, which he identified as memory RNA. Although well publicized, his findings were not completely reproducible by other scientists and were therefore at the time completely discredited (for review, see Chapouthier, 1973).

McConnell's work has been referred to by a scientist who hypothesized that McConnell's results could be explained by RNA interference (Smallheiser, 2001).

McConnell originally published satirical articles alongside serious scientific articles in the Journal of Biological Psychology but received complaints that it was difficult if not impossible to tell which was which. He decided to publish the satirical Worm Runner's Digest upside down with its cover as the back of the Journal of Biological Psychology to make it clear which articles were satire. This, he said, created problems with librarians returning the Journal to the publisher with the complaint that it was improperly bound. He was amused by this. He spent many of his evening hours in the 1960s in informal rap sessions with students in their dorms. He was prone to making provocative statements, believed that memory was chemically based and that in the future humanity would be programmed by drugs. He once commented that he would rather be "a programmer than a programmee".

there's all these right wing weirdos going around on twitter worshiping this anti-leftist psycho and it turns out that Ted was really afraid of what would happen if this guy was allowed to keep contributing to Worm Runner's Digest

SgtMongoose
Feb 10, 2007

quote:

He spent many of his evening hours in the 1960s in informal rap sessions with students in their dorms.

quote:

in the future humanity would be programmed by drugs. He once commented that he would rather be "a programmer than a programmee".

Definitely no dots to connect here about the Psychology professor who's life work was arguing that apparently you really can gain someone's courage by eating them (or at least worms can).

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Whirling posted:

he didn't start bombing other nerds until he got fired from his library job for creeping on a woman

there was a miniseries about him that was pretty good, he's played by Paul Bettany in it

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Everyone on the ground. You are all under arrest.

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 89 days!
if you have a problem with kaczynski's ideology and/or methodology take it up with the responsible party: the cia

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

I'm going to work 7.3 hours per weekday excluding breaks.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
Bump for the latest discussion on the usa government murdering citizens

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
it's time to label random mentally ill people as chuds and then get the government to brutally murder them leftisly (NOT marxistly because that's made up)

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

Regarde Aduck posted:

it's time to label random mentally ill people as chuds and then get the government to brutally murder them leftisly (NOT marxistly because that's made up)

Did you know murder is a legal term that can only be applied by the courts. :)

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

Regarde Aduck posted:

i am going to behead ashley babbitt with the buster sword

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
The government of the USA murdering it's citizens is almost always good on this sort of metric, because the vast majority of the population is right wing liberals - ie chuds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aug 10, 2023