Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Squirrels2Nuts

comedere nuces omni tempore
hey why don't you have a banner image here? like, a rotating/random image at the the top of the page. and the hammock cat is in the wrong spot. sir fluffington the third would be making GBS threads in its grave.hire a fuckin coder to put em in the right spot. this place looks like poo poo! and don't even get me started on your posts, o of

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dumb Sex-Parrot
okay i'm just going to come out and say it

Squirrels2Butts

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
more like boner.img

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

get radium on this

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Squirrels2Nuts

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

okay i'm just going to come out

we love you however you decide to live your life

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dumb Sex-Parrot
you forgot to quote the important bit of that post

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Squirrels2Nuts

but i have but one butt

Squirrels2Nuts

^ wow ok squirrels3butts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squirrels2Nuts

well?