Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Machai

I have a good fwiend on Couruthcant named Bigguth Lighthaberuth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

i… i don't

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Ocassionally there'd be a very special episode. Like Vader vs Vader in which Darth's wife wants custody of the kids.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
darth vader... the vadester... d-to-tha-arth... dee vee the teevee madman... thats what we called him in the frat. pi tau sigma childkiller! go ceekays!

crimes

Prurient Squid

It was edge of seat viewing the episode where Vader is unmasked... only to find another mask. This keeps on going and the head gets smaller and smaller and his voice gets higher and higher pitched.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
doing the chinese theater quick mask change trick except i cycle through vader, kylo wren, and v from vendetta. everyone in the imperial court immediately calls for my Death

crimes

alexandriao

uhhh ahem

*stands up*

hi group im bobby.

(crowd echos "hello bobby")

im grieving my former boss, mr Vader. Its... its difficult. He was

(pauses, thinking of the right words)

he was really mean at times, he fired some of my colleagues on the spot for things that were out of their hands. but... despite how intense he could be at times, he was also a family man, who would stop at nothing to reunite with his baby boy, Luke.

He... (coughs) but he really went the extra lightyear for the team sometimes, y'know? Like he made sure that before when I was in the company car (an AT-AT), I was properly wearing my helmet. When we destroyed Alderaan he awarded everyone on the team with a gold star sticker saying "good job!". Every second Sunday we would get together and shoot the poo poo sitting off the side of the Death Star drinking slurpees, and he'd talk about deposing the Emperor and his late wife, Padame.

(pauses and starts tearing up)

I really miss the guy?? In many ways we were best buds, not employer and employee.

I miss you Darth, especially the one night we... we...

I'm sorry guys i-

(starts crying and sits back down)

Too much is always not enough!

(Thanks to tvsveryown for the spring sig!)

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

i'd definitely say we're living in a dearth of vader right now

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

google THIS

If you're waiting for Santa Claus to come down the chimney on Christmas Eve, but you start to hear mechanical breathing, close the damper

You've got yourself a hearth invader

Zoeb

Prurient Squid posted:

Woah, he was intense. He could just use his powers and stuff. And he had a cool lightsaber. All in all, I'd give this character a 10.

he could choke people through the tv. way more interesting to watch a story about space wizards than andor

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Finger Prince

Zoeb posted:

he could choke people through the tv. way more interesting to watch a story about space wizards than andor

I bet he couldn't actually do that and the bridge officers were just faking it and got on with business once Darth had logged off. It's not like he keeps track of which officers he arbitrarily fired and/or murdered. That's HR's job.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
y'know that guy would always be chewing on something, like, nuts and berries I think. constantly masticating, sometimes leaving a trail of empty peanut shells or cracked nuts behind him.

never saw him actually putting things in his mouth though

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

google THIS

(Darth Vader voice) Daaayum

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
keeping my room safe from darth vaders and anakins by leaving a line of sand on doorways/window lintels

crimes

Quadramind

I'm darth varenghi and you are about to enter... My Darthplace

Prurient Squid

Darth Vader was usually a pretty chill guy but mention sand in his presence and he'd quickly fly into a bout of fury. Subordinates quickly learned to avoid mentioning the word for fear of flipping their masked bosses rage switch.

Escape From Noise

The Darth rear end

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Darth Vader swung by this morning, he needed to borrow our dehumidifier because his basement flooded. It was just like old times. We were chopping it up and making podracing sounds with our mouths and imagining how fast we went way back when. But in a lot of ways I've grown up and he hasn't. He said some things about tusken raiders that I just couldn't sit down for, I was like, hey man, that's not really a nice or accurate thing to say, maybe you should read a book or something, and then he briefly tried choking me to death with his awful powers, which like, you remember the good parts about the old days and you edit out the bad, it's true, but if I'm being honest he was always choking people to death or to the brink of death with his awful powers. I asked how his wife was doing and he got really antsy and said he had to go buy a christmas tree from the boy scouts in front of Tosche Station and left. And yeah you guessed it. He parked his powerful customized TIE fighter on the yard like a trashy guy instead of pulling up to the curb.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

RavenousScoot

How Wonderful! posted:

Darth Vader swung by this morning, he needed to borrow our dehumidifier because his basement flooded. It was just like old times. We were chopping it up and making podracing sounds with our mouths and imagining how fast we went way back when. But in a lot of ways I've grown up and he hasn't. He said some things about tusken raiders that I just couldn't sit down for, I was like, hey man, that's not really a nice or accurate thing to say, maybe you should read a book or something, and then he briefly tried choking me to death with his awful powers, which like, you remember the good parts about the old days and you edit out the bad, it's true, but if I'm being honest he was always choking people to death or to the brink of death with his awful powers. I asked how his wife was doing and he got really antsy and said he had to go buy a christmas tree from the boy scouts in front of Tosche Station and left. And yeah you guessed it. He parked his powerful customized TIE fighter on the yard like a trashy guy instead of pulling up to the curb.

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
RavenousScoot

I heard he wore the mask so he could have impostors vade on his behalf after becoming a household name

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
Quadramind

Darth Vader is real, but yeah, that's just one of his elfs.

Escape From Noise

Paul Darth: Mall Cop

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
this is the time of year i think about him the most that guy loved christmas was always trying to get a secret santa thing going even though half of the call center we worked at was hindu and had all these custom made ugly christmas sweaters that incorporated the lights in his suit

one time he brought in this big box of dunkin donuts for the break room with the red or green frosting and tried to pretend he didn’t bring them in until I told him a little too archly that everyone knew he did cause he was waaaay too into christmas and then i immediately felt bad about it cause it was obvious the season made him happy

“you were right, you were right about me….” was all he said in that weird gasping voice of his

How Wonderful!

When he got his dick, nuts, buttcheeks, legs, entire body, basically everything, his head, etc., all burnt up by lava everybody was posting about how much they remembered him really fondly and were sorry about what happened. But I most remembered when he killed all the younglings and thought the timing was awfully convenient.

Prurient Squid

Darth Vader: Now I am the master.
Obi Wan: More like a bastard.
Darth Vader: ...
Obi Wan: That sounded better in my head.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
party on darth/party on wayne

crimes

google THIS

Darth Vader sits up, breathing through his mask for the first time, trying to remember what happened, what caused this.

Suddenly, through his head runs a Vietnam-style flashback. Friends betrayed. His poor mother's memory trampled by the mad violence her death ultimately drove him to commit. Dozens of innocent children cut down by one they trusted. Hundreds of Jedi shot in the back. Tusken Raider families slaughtered in their tents as they slept.

He turns, finally notices Emperor Palpatine beside him, and asks the only burning question that comes to mind.

"Is the chick I like to gently caress ok?"

Prurient Squid

He turns in bed and notices Emperor Palpatine beside him.

google THIS

Prurient Squid posted:

(takes drag on cigarette) Have I ever told you the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise?

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
I forgot about Darth Vader

How Wonderful!

Fredrik1 posted:

I forgot about Darth Vader

I think it's him

Prurient Squid

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

:popeye: :popeye: :popeye:

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

google THIS

I've hoid of Spaceballs but this is ridiculous

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:

How Wonderful! posted:

I think it's him

thx, remember now

Helluva

Now that's what I call a testicular tunic texture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alexandriao

Prurient Squid posted:

Too much is always not enough!

(Thanks to tvsveryown for the spring sig!)