Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Didn't you see it!? Couldn't you see my "spirit"!?
Rat Pobertson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Back in the early 90s or so I used to watch the Family Channel late at night on Sundays when they'd have these 'occult conspiracy' shows and I had no idea it was trying to be Christian propaganda. I was just super into UFOs, aliens, secret histories, ghosts, demons, and strange poo poo like that and thought they were like those episodes of Unsolved Mysteries.

JNCO BILOBA
Nov 22, 2005

It’s almost surreal how, growing up, I saw his snake oil garbage for what it was and despised him for it. At the time I thought more than most people. Now he almost seems small by comparison to everything else going on, and while I don’t feel the desire to party upon news of his death, I feel it’s important to note his responsibility in contributing to the destruction of our culture to get us to where we are now, as well as using something supposedly made of love as a decisive cultural weapon with which to enrich himself at others expense.

May he find the hell he articulated so frequently.

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

Toxic Mental posted:

We will list them here:

-

-Lady Gaga

-Weird Al Yankovic

-Michael Moore

-Jimmy Kimmel

-Sylvester

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

In this case "late" means he should have died decades ago.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
Starting to think that this Lenin guy had the right idea regarding what the state's attitude should be towards religion.

https://youtu.be/Sf9o4H48CvU

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

olives black posted:

Starting to think that this Lenin guy had the right idea regarding what the state's attitude should be towards religion.

https://youtu.be/Sf9o4H48CvU

and social democrats :jerkbag:

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Private Cumshoe posted:

and social democrats :jerkbag:

Not sure what you mean. The Social Democrats of 1900's Russia were not the shitlibs of 2020's America.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

My hotel room in Lubbock's channel guide was like 20 fuckin religious programming channels before everything else, first thing I checked, and then I woke up the next morning after commenting on how many 700 clubs were airing concurrently to find out that Pat Robertson was dead.

Made me feel pretty good considering where I was.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
dead bitch

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

The fact that he supported marijuana legalization and believed in dinosaurs sort of reminds me of how slot machines are programmed to let you win a tiiiiiiny bit, just enough to think you might have a chance

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

During Robertson's unsuccessful presidential bid in 1987, Robertson told a reporter from The Wall Street Journal that his wedding date was actually five months after the date he had always maintained.[28] Reporters said that the actual wedding date meant that his first son was conceived out of wedlock and that Robertson had lied about the date of his marriage in an attempt to cover the truth up.[28] While conceding the reports were accurate, Robertson said that begetting his son out of wedlock occurred before Jesus Christ had entered his life.[28] Robertson denounced the media choosing to report on the issue as "outrageous" and "reprehensible."[29]

HAHA YOUR GOING TO HELL

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

MrQwerty posted:

My hotel room in Lubbock's channel guide was like 20 fuckin religious programming channels before everything else, first thing I checked, and then I woke up the next morning after commenting on how many 700 clubs were airing concurrently to find out that Pat Robertson was dead.

Made me feel pretty good considering where I was.

I'm sorry that you had to visit any part of Texas that wasn't Austin

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Past Robertson

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

A Fancy Hat posted:

I do wonder if a guy like Pat Robertson actually believes in an afterlife or not. And if so, does he just think he's magically getting into Heaven, or is he afraid he's going to Hell?

Cause there are a lot of old people who gave their life savings to this guy and ended up dying alone in a lovely nursing home while he got to live in the lap of luxury.

It's what the creator of the universe intended.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

cumpantry posted:

Past Robertson