Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

Hi everyone, i'm longtime poster here Bigred0427. Years ago you might remember I posted a short lived thread about me trying to become a wrestler. Well I got a job as a mail carrier, got depressed, dropped out of wrestling training, changed genders, moved to a new state to be with my girl friend, had a slow moving mental breakdown and eventually decided to try wrestling again and found myself at the Monster Factory in Paulsboro New Jersey. That brings me to the point of this thread.

Watch the Trailer here! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsCo2dOKwSM

Apple TV+ posted:

Welcome to The World Famous Monster Factory, a school where spandex-clad misfits escape the confines of everyday life to chase the dream of going pro.

Monster Factory is a six episode docuseries about the World Famous Monster Factory, It's coach Danny Cage and the students that train there.

MAIN CAST

DANNY CAGE

Apple TV+ posted:

Owner and the charismatic coach of the Monster Factory. Danny, a former wrestler himself, needs to keep the veterans and the new recruits motivated if they want to survive the training, and the potential rejection that is to come in this business.

Danny can be a bit rough around the edges and very demanding at times, but he is probably one of the few cis people that I trust completely. He goes out of his way to make sure the Monster Factory is a welcoming place for everyone. Seriously, one of the best guys to have in your corner in wrestling.

TWITCH

Apple TV+ posted:

Wrestling saved his life ... literally. When Twitch entered a dark time in his life, he found wrestling to be a safe space. As the only member of Monster Factory who suffers from Tourette syndrome, he used what could be seen as a hindrance to his advantage. But will his inner demons get in the way of him making it to the next step?

You may have seen Twitch around the PA and NJ wrestling scene in places like Camp Leapfrog. He's one of those guys who is way better than he gives himself credit for. And he's got an amazing singing voice as well. Only really bad thing I can think about him is he's a little to obsessed with CM Punk. With good reason though

BOBBY BUFFET

Apple TV+ posted:

The quiet, unassuming New Jersey native is more than meets the eye. By day, he flips burgers at a local fast food restaurant, but when he walks into the Monster Factory, he is the insatiable Bobby Buffet. Can he find the inner discipline and leadership skills needed to drop the apron and get in the ring full time?

Everyone loves Bobby. He's always got a smile on his face and is one of the chillest people. In ring wise he belongs in that class of big men like Keith Lee who should not be able to move the way he does.

GABBY ORTIZ

Apple TV+ posted:

Gabby, a Philadelphia native who has worked in the mayor’s office, rose to fame fast in the wrestling scene but, because of a personal tragedy, was forced to step away. Now she is back, but can she let go of the past and embrace the wrestling world as it is today?

Gabby has been around for awhile, having wrestled on the indies, Japan and AEW Dark. She has been a big help to me with my promo work. Her and all the girls at the Monster Factory have been very welcoming to me.

GOLDY

Apple TV+ posted:

The pretty boy. But what lies underneath this chiseled, bad-boy exterior is someone who has crippling social anxiety who is using wrestling as a way to control his panic attacks. In the ring, he becomes someone else, someone invincible. But will the pressure of being in the spotlight ultimately be too much?

Goldy is going to be a loving star one day. He just has everything going for him. He's pretty much Danny's right hand man at the Monster Factory for everything.

THE NOTORIOUS MIMI

You may have seen Mimi already on NXT under the name Sloan Jacobs. Another one who is destined to be a star and, like Gabby, has been so supportive and welcoming to me. She even put me through my first training match.

So watch Monster Factory. It's a cool show. And if you see a dorky looking ginger trans girl in the background and wearing a ref shirt, that's me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU