Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

HELLO CITIZENS OF BYOB, IT IS I, THE MILLENNIAL KID. I AM MANY THINGS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:

* A PROFESSIONAL WRESTLER
* MASKED DEFENDER OF THE SECOND MILLENNIUM
* REMEMBERER OF THE NINETIES
* VERY CLOSE AND PERSONAL FRIEND OF THE FORUMS USER "YOUR FRIEND SK"
* (THEY ARE DEFINITELY NOT MY SECRET IDENTITY :ssh:)
* (BUT ALSO THIS ISN'T ACCOUNT SHARING. DON'T THINK TOO HARD ABOUT IT ;) )

I AM EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THAT I HAVE RECEIVED NEWLY PRINTED ADHESIVE MERCHANDISE (YOU MAY KNOW THESE ITEMS AS "STICKERS"). I WOULD BE HONORED TO MAIL SOME OF THESE "STICKERS" TO YOU FREE OF CHARGE AS PART OF MY GLOBAL MISSION TO SPREAD GOODWILL TO ALL ON BEHALF OF MILLENNIALS. (PLEASE NOTE: WHILE THESE STICKERS MAY POKE FUN AT "BOOMERS", I CONSIDER "BOOMERISM" TO BE A WAY OF LIFE WHOLLY UNRELATED TO AGE.) I WOULD ASK ONE THING IN RETURN: PLEASE SHARE A PICTURE OF THE ADHERED STICKER'S NEW HOME SO I KNOW THAT GOODWILL HAS BEEN SPREAD EFFECTIVELY

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE ONE OF THESE STICKERS TO PLACE LOCALLY WHERE YOU SEE FIT, PLEASE FEEL EMPOWERED TO SEND YOUR MAILING ADDRESS TO FORUMS USER "YOUR FRIEND SK". I AM WILLING TO MAIL THESE ANYWHERE ON THIS TERRIBLE PLANET, BUT I MUST LIMIT DISTRIBUTION TO ONE PER PERSON. I ALSO REGRET THAT I HAVE LIMITED QUANTITY, BUT IF I RUN OUT I WILL DO MY BEST TO PROCURE MORE

IF YOU ARE REQUESTING ONE, PLEASE ALSO STATE WHICH VARIATION YOU PREFER: "MOM", "DAD", OR BLANK (INFINITE POSSIBILITIES??)

THANK YOU CITIZENS OF BYOB, IT IS A PRIVILEGE TO MEET YOU AND HOPEFULLY SEND YOU SOME "SWAG"!

ETERNALLY YOURS,
THE MILLENNIAL KID

P.S. THIS THREAD HAS BEEN APPROVED BY YOUR "FISTING" MODERATOR, WHATEVER THAT MEANS

your friend sk fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Jun 9, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

MODERATORS PLEASE HELP, I THOUGHT THE TAG WAS "STICK POST" BUT I'VE CLEARLY MADE A HORRIBLE ERROR. I DO NOT BELIEVE IN CUSSING

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

your friend sk posted:

MODERATORS PLEASE HELP, I THOUGHT THE TAG WAS "STICK POST" BUT I'VE CLEARLY MADE A HORRIBLE ERROR. I DO NOT BELIEVE IN CUSSING

fixed it 4 u

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Dr. Honked posted:

fixed it 4 u

THANK YOU FOOLISH MONARCH. I DON'T KNOW WHAT "CUM" IS BUT I'M SURE IT'S DELIGHTFUL

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

big stick fan here

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
sticker?!? I hardly know 'er!!! :how:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

i'm pming u rn SK. i will find a fitting place for this sticker and post it ITT!!!

Goons Are Gifts

i want!!!!!

Ass-penny

your username is so satisfying in most of these fields, but I'm not sure why anyone would choose to ignore my friend sk??

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

rear end-penny posted:

your username is so satisfying in most of these fields, but I'm not sure why anyone would choose to ignore my friend sk??

I AGREE, THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE WORTH IGNORING BEFORE CONSIDERING THEM

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

MILLENNIAL KID, I have some questions! What does "BLOWW" mean exactly?

Also, can we have a "My Dear ______ is a Millennial" sticker?

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Is this the thread for sticky lovers?

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Saoshyant posted:

MILLENNIAL KID, I have some questions! What does "BLOWW" mean exactly?

Also, can we have a "My Dear ______ is a Millennial" sticker?

"BLOWW" STANDS FOR "BOSTON LEAGUE OF WICKED WRESTLERS", THE ORGANIZATION IN WHICH I COMPETE. WE ARE A QUEER, FEMINIST, DIY, AND JUST GENERALLY RAD ORGANIZATION BASED IN THE BOSTON AREA.

THANK YOU FOR THE IDEA! I WILL GLADLY DESIGN AND PRINT THOSE FOR MY NEXT RUN!

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

Buttchocks posted:

Is this the thread for sticky lovers?

love is nothing more than a stain on your dress

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

HELLO FELLOW PROFESSIONAL WRESTLER AND MEAT-PERSON OF THE CURRENT PLANE IT'S ME, YOUR FRIEND, HAMJOBS AKA LA TORMENTA AKA TEMPEST AND I AM HERE TO OBTAIN STICKERS FOR OUR TRAINING FACILITY

I WILL SEND YOU A MESSAGE FOR OBTAINING THE STICKERS, AND IN EXCHANGE, I WILL SEND YOU STICKERS OF SECRET WRESTLING THINGS AND ALSO LOCAL FAVORITE WRESTLING HERO ATHENA

THANK

Areola Grande

watho posted:

love is nothing more than a stain on your dress

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
No wonder no one loves me. I don't own a dress.

Manifisto

YES I WOULD LIKE ONE OF YOUR STICKERS IN THE "BLANK" PERMUTATION AND WILL PM YOU THE ADDRESS DETAILS, I WILL PUT THE STICKER ON A PINE TREE OR A HUMMINGBIRD OR SOMETHING, THANK YOU FOR YOUR STICKER GENEROSITY!!

ty nesamdoom!

Areola Grande

now I just need someone to tell me where to stick it

Ass-penny

Areola Grande posted:

now I just need someone to tell me where to stick it

probably whatever is on the Boston facing side of your town

or your neighborhood with a high Irish population, if the things I hear about Boston are to be believed

Manifisto

:woop: look what was in the mail today! (it must have arrived on saturday and I didn't check, bad me)

thank you stickermaster!! I will figure out some appropriate location to stick them and post accordingly!

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

THANK YOU FOR REPORTING BACK! I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR ADHESIONS

OTHER PEOPLE: PLEASE FORGIVE ME BUT STICKER GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED FOR NOW BECAUSE I FORGOT TO KEEP EXTRA STICKERS WHEN I HANDED THEM TO THE MERCH TABLE. I WILL RETURN WITH MORE IN THE FUTURE!

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!