Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp
Fancy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

bossy lady posted:

how come they dont make bathrooms with mirrors on the ceiling like in horny motels?

you can get it done but it comes with the caveat that you have to clean and shine the mirrors on the ceiling

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
Not fond of things that can fall and kill my rear end OP

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
You could hire a chandelier for a night to try it out.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

olives black posted:

Not fond of things that can fall and kill my rear end OP

Why the gently caress is your rear end in your bathroom? Silly goose, they aren't people toilets aren't designed them.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 19 hours!
Nap Ghost
being honest here, I liked Joey better

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Duck and Cover posted:

Why the gently caress is your rear end in your bathroom? Silly goose, they aren't people toilets aren't designed them.

i think you might be having a stroke

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
i named my bathroom attendant chandelier and if he fumbles the 8 candles i make him juggle while i'm taking a poo poo i tighten the chain on his neck, ahahahaha, it's a great bit

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

gotta name your bathroom attendant Diet Coke confidant some form of -altine like Waltine, it's in the rules

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

what about a reverse chandelier that’s attached to the floor but is pulled upward via gravitational manipulation. Also I guess the toilet water would fall upwards. and anybody who entered the room would smash into the ceiling.

There are some kinks to work out but I think it’s a solid idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

why would you block off a perfectly good shower like that. it just doesnt make any sense.