Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Queer Grenadier
Jun 14, 2023

THIS GUY HAS A POOPY BOOM BOOM

HE NOT WARSHING HE HOLES LOL

quote:

Danny Sullivan is arrested following his involvement in a shooting in New York City in 1979. Through a series of interviews with curious interrogator Rya Goodwin, Danny's life story unfolds, revealing elements of the mysterious past that shaped him, and the twists and turns that will lead him to a life-altering revelation.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt14417718/

Apple TV+ has another intriguing series. I have watched the first three episodes, and I am sticking with it.

Tom Holland helps, too. :swoon: :kiss:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
My wife started watching this and I know nothing about it. I get a very strong sixth sense vibe that there’s more then meets the eye.

Something about the book of pictures he tried to burn and they’re all of the main characters. And the shrink (she’s not a cop, she would not of let herself into the house?) keeps saying it’s weired how all these people are custom made for you and keep showing up at the right time when you need them.