Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant
can you hear me minor tom? we are not drifting far above the moon really far away, we are shrinking outside your window. minor tom, please can you hear me? repeat, we are not really far away, we are merely getting smaller and there's nothing I can do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
a spaceship of this size compared to a tin can is like comparing a smaller object next to a larger object already known to be quite small

Ass-penny

so just because I'm Tom I'm minor??

Ass-penny

e: you know, it's not worth it

Ass-penny fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Jun 16, 2023

FutonForensic

tell my wife I love her very much

Tom, Debra didn't know who you are. You were a Borrower living in her pantry for six years. She is pissed off that you were secretly eating her Fiber One

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Sound control to minor tom, could you tilt the microphone towards the snare just a bit?

my4thacctfor61423
ground control to major tom: result not found

Khanstant
ground control to miner tom, you're destroying our city

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

ground control to minor tom
take your protein pills with consent of your mom

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Tell my tiny wife I love her a little bit

calhoun
and the canary looks very different today

Stoner Sloth

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Tell my tiny wife I love her a little bit

she's aware

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

gently caress you *ungrounds your control*

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops