Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Rockin' for clockin'?

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Prayin' for a slayin'

AdvilSmith

Broken! Busted! Everybody has something to repair. Before buying new, let Mighty Putty fix it for you.
You perusin' for a contusion?

thank you RavenousScoot 🤘🐹

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

AdvilSmith posted:

:nice:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Squirrels2Nuts

comedere nuces omni tempore

AdvilSmith posted:

Squirrels2Nuts posted:

perusin a contusion?

:hi5:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
i'm bustin' for a crustin'

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

PostsYouCanDanceTo

You want this do-si-do at the hoedown to become a violent throwdown?

AdvilSmith

Broken! Busted! Everybody has something to repair. Before buying new, let Mighty Putty fix it for you.

Yeah buddy! :hi5:

AdvilSmith

You doin detective work trying to get yourself hurt?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Do you condemn in search of the felony of mayhem?

Squirrels2Nuts

comedere nuces omni tempore
you fussin for a bustin?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AdvilSmith

You got a hankerin' for a clankerin'?

Snuff Melange

...some men,
you just can't reach.

Someone told me folks 'round here were itchin' for a fixin'

:clint:

AdvilSmith

HOOOOEEEEEEEeeeeEEEE Pardner! Now thems some tough words for a cow manure chewin', teebacca dip spewin', cotton cloth diaper wearing, dilly-o dallyin' dandelion sniffin', sonofa burnt biscuit slipper like yer self!

Looks to me like this here fella's a lumberin' an bumblin', tryin' to russli'm self up some old fashioned fisticuffs tusslin', I reckon.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

AdvilSmith posted:

HOOOOEEEEEEEeeeeEEEE Pardner! Now thems some tough words for a cow manure chewin', teebacca dip spewin', cotton cloth diaper wearing, dilly-o dallyin' dandelion sniffin', sonofa burnt biscuit slipper like yer self!

Looks to me like this here fella's a lumberin' an bumblin', tryin' to russli'm self up some old fashioned fisticuffs tusslin', I reckon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

AdvilSmith posted:

lol

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot