Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

The view-count has increased so they probably saw it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WilWheaton
Oct 11, 2006

It'd be hard to get bored on this ship!
I like your avatar!

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

WilWheaton posted:

I like your avatar!

Thanks Wil, it's from a great thread about being in a house fire and using a rescue device to breath oxygen through a toilet from March 2023 Reddit I think /damnthatsinteresting

https://old.reddit.com/r/Damnthatsinteresting/comments/127jo0e/the_bath_mouthpiece_that_allows_you_to_breath/

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
my last thread was months ago

feverish and oversexed
Mar 9, 2007

I LOVE the galley!
Making threads is too much work. Y'all do it and I'll post in them tho

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

feverish and oversexed posted:

indeed

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

I am always fresh. I have never needed a refresh. I've been to many doctors around the world and they are all terrified of my freshness. I have not showered in seven years but my fresh level remains consistant. 100% fresh, never refreshed. At this point I believe I cannot die. I can stare into the sun for weeks without need of refresh. I have no need for food or drink. Even my poo poo is fresh. I never piss, as that is a form of refreshing. This is what many doctors from around the world have told me. Sometimes there are multiple doctors from different countries from around the world within the same room telling me this all at the same time. If you refresh you cannot do this with the doctors. They will not tell you these things.

WilWheaton
Oct 11, 2006

It'd be hard to get bored on this ship!
Posting also refreshes the page

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Good noone noticed or called out my high as gently caress retarded poo poo post i made amongst the white noise

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Hammu-rob-i posted:

Thanks Wil, it's from a great thread about being in a house fire and using a rescue device to breath oxygen through a toilet from March 2023 Reddit I think /damnthatsinteresting

https://old.reddit.com/r/Damnthatsinteresting/comments/127jo0e/the_bath_mouthpiece_that_allows_you_to_breath/

I feel like inhaling sewer gas might be a bad thing.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

:justpost: then never think of it again

Lusty Grundles
Jun 9, 2023

Business idea: GoodbyeFresh, offering healthy choices from all around the world for last meals only.

feverish and oversexed
Mar 9, 2007

I LOVE the galley!

Lusty Grundles posted:

Business idea: GoodbyeFresh, offering healthy choices from all around the world for last meals only.

Is the function of "last meal" included? Can I speed dial euthanasia? :thunk:

SodomizeTheWeak
Apr 20, 2002
I'm going to miss that banana popsicle.
New GBS kind of reminds me of a maybe kind of work safe version of fyad from long ago.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

SodomizeTheWeak posted:

New GBS kind of reminds me of a maybe kind of work safe version of fyad from long ago.

ok, but work was a lot less safe years ago

feverish and oversexed
Mar 9, 2007

I LOVE the galley!

SodomizeTheWeak posted:

it seems like a slightly meaner version of byob to me

SodomizeTheWeak
Apr 20, 2002
I'm going to miss that banana popsicle.

Maybe, I was really angry back then so I never went to byob.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

flubber nuts posted:

I am always fresh. I have never needed a refresh. I've been to many doctors around the world and they are all terrified of my freshness. I have not showered in seven years but my fresh level remains consistant. 100% fresh, never refreshed. At this point I believe I cannot die. I can stare into the sun for weeks without need of refresh. I have no need for food or drink. Even my poo poo is fresh. I never piss, as that is a form of refreshing. This is what many doctors from around the world have told me. Sometimes there are multiple doctors from different countries from around the world within the same room telling me this all at the same time. If you refresh you cannot do this with the doctors. They will not tell you these things.

I'm visualising you in a straitjacket in a padded cell maniacally shouting those words over and over and over again.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

BigBadSteve posted:

I'm visualising you in a straitjacket in a padded cell maniacally shouting those words over and over and over again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nspxAG12Cpc

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Nothing of value is posted here, stay away!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Colonel Cancer posted:

we should put this post on our nuclear waste

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
Oh, you think quote is your ally. But you merely adopted the post hotlinking; I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't see the color purple until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but BLINDING!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Vampire Panties posted:

Oh, you think quote is your ally. But you merely adopted the post hotlinking; I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't see the color purple until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but BLINDING!

I went to see The Flash, this afternoon. It had the best Batman, Michael Keaton in it.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I don't remember posting

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

Hammu-rob-i posted:

The view-count has increased so they probably saw it

WilWheaton posted:

I like your avatar!

Hammu-rob-i posted:

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

my last thread was months ago

flubber nuts posted:

WilWheaton posted:

Posting also refreshes the page

Mr.Acula posted:

Good noone noticed or called out my high as gently caress retarded poo poo post i made amongst the white noise

Sophy Wackles posted:

I feel like inhaling sewer gas might be a bad thing.

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

:justpost: then never think of it again

Lusty Grundles posted:

Is the function of "last meal" included? Can I speed dial euthanasia? :thunk:

SodomizeTheWeak posted:

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

ok, but work was a lot less safe years ago

SodomizeTheWeak posted:

Maybe, I was really angry back then so I never went to byob.

BigBadSteve posted:

Colonel Cancer posted:

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

we should put this post on our nuclear waste

Vampire Panties posted:

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I went to see The Flash, this afternoon. It had the best Batman, Michael Keaton in it.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I don't remember posting

Whoops, wrong thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Are there deleterious effects or contraindications?