Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
It is my duty as a citizen of Austin to inform you all that the drummer for the Butthole Surfers has died at the age of 60 due to lung disease.

https://pitchfork.com/news/teresa-taylor-butthole-surfers-drummer-and-slacker-star-dies-at-60/

Here she is in her most famous moment, as a bit player in Richard Linklater’s Slacker:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9f26GUUldE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
She was in love with dying and she did it in Texas

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Died of creamed corn from the eye

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

While she was goin down to florida

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
We should all get pap smears in her memory.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
I never realized that about her. But, she wasn't a drummer with them for very long:

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
I mean, SURE, if your only exposure to the Butthole Surfers was Pepper...like a philistine.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
theres a real decent load of butthole surfers live recordings on archive.org

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

still can't say "butthole" on tv to this day, and still censored on google as well

no wonder the band never got the following it deserved, but in the end, it was their choice

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Edward Mass posted:

I mean, SURE, if your only exposure to the Butthole Surfers was Pepper...like a philistine.

That song sucks so bad that it gave me negative incentive to search out any of their other tracks. To this day I slam the skip button with a quickness at the first note.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

wesleywillis posted:

She was in love with dying and she did it in Texas

:drat:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Bhole Surfers rule
So did Austin when I was in my early 20s

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Teresa Taylor, standing in a dark alley wearing a trenchcoat: pssst! hey kid, wanna pap smear? first one is on da house

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

That song sucks so bad that it gave me negative incentive to search out any of their other tracks. To this day I slam the skip button with a quickness at the first note.

nope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

I prefer “TV Star” by them personally