Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss

Every time I crave a cigarette I'm going to post ITT instead of smoking one. I am going to replace my addiction to nicotine with an addiction to posting ITT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

Craving a cigarette b/c I just ate but I decided to draw instead

deep dish peat moss

Craving a cigarette because my cat is making a lot of gross slurpy noises while cleaning himself and I usually go smoke a cigarette to get away from that

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
good luck op, i smoked for nearly 20 years

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

deep dish peat moss

Craving a cigarette because my neighbor is on the phone having a speakerphone conversation so loud I can hear it all through the wall and I usually go on a walk to get away from that, but it's too hot outside to go for a walk without smoking so I'm trying to find noisy things to do to drown it out instead, like typing a lot on my loud clicky clacky mechanical keyboard

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 21:35 on Jun 20, 2023

deep dish peat moss

Craving a cigarette because I got excited to take a nap and turned off the extremely loud version of League of Extraordinary Gentlemen I'm watching but my neighbor is still on the phone

deep dish peat moss

Craving a cigarette because my neighbor finally got off the phone and I went "hell yeah" and got in bed to take a nap and then they started playing bad guitar extremely loud

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
I'm rooting for you!

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

deep dish peat moss

Craving a cigarette because I went outside to smoke weed, which would generally be accompanied by a cigarette

Ominous Jazz

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style
Stop smoking cigarettes!!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
just go buy a nicotine vape and blow some chunky clouds OP. that's how I got off the ciggies :shrug:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

deep dish peat moss

Craving a cigarette but I decided to get real zenlike about making deviled eggs instead of smoking one

deep dish peat moss

Craving a cigarette mostly because I have nothing else to do and I'm bored!

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

deep dish peat moss posted:

Craving a cigarette mostly because I have nothing else to do and I'm bored!

Have you heard about Vampire Survivors? Free on iOS/Android and very cheap on Steam.

30 minutes max game, less since you won't survive initially the full 30 minutes until you get experienced, but always a fun distraction.

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Snuff Melange

...some men,
you just can't reach.

you got this OP!

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

Areola Grande posted:

just go buy a nicotine vape and blow some chunky clouds OP. that's how I got off the ciggies :shrug:

i feel much better lung-wise after switching and i don't stink to high heaven (how did i not know how bad i smelled??), but idk it's been a few years and i feel just as addicted if not more so nicotine-wise

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Sherbert Hoover posted:

i feel much better lung-wise after switching and i don't stink to high heaven (how did i not know how bad i smelled??), but idk it's been a few years and i feel just as addicted if not more so nicotine-wise

same here I'm definitely still an addict but I don't hate myself as much now and I'm breathing much better

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

Areola Grande posted:

same here I'm definitely still an addict but I don't hate myself as much now and I'm breathing much better

:buddy::hf::buddy:

deep dish peat moss

I smoked a cigarette earlier after taking a nap but it's okay because it was gross and I'm back to quitting now.

deep dish peat moss

Craving a cigarette but I'm going to pet my cat and draw something instead

deep dish peat moss

Craving a cigarette because I want to go sit outside and stargaze but that would makeme want to smoke

deep dish peat moss

Craving a cigarette because I just woke up and feel on edge but I'm just going to smoke some weed instead

deep dish peat moss

Craving a cigarette because I'm having coffee

deep dish peat moss

Craving a cigarette because I don't know what I want to do right now and that always makes me want to smoke while I figure it out! I'm going to draw instead

deep dish peat moss

Craving a cigarette because I just applied for a real good job I could actually get and I'm all psyched :hellyeah:

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Get that job!

What's a cigarette? (The question rattles around in your head into the evening making a deeper and more logical sense the more you say it...)

What's a cigarette...?

Ass-penny

Viginti Septem posted:

Get that job!

What's a cigarette? (The question rattles around in your head into the evening making a deeper and more logical sense the more you say it...)

What's a cigarette...?

not much, what's a cigarette with you?

op good luck my friend. I started smoking a few weeks back again. stay strong.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
You should try my foolproof plan for dwindling tobacco use!

See I had a seizure while I was driving a couple years ago and woke up in a different city's hospital,,,, you wouldnt believe this, the nurses just looked at me funny when I buzzed them in my room to give me a smoke :\

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Have you considered Kirkland Signature Quit 4 Nicotine Gum? It's available at Costco and compares favorably to Nicorette in both price and quantity!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
what is a cigarette but a miserable tube of chemicals?

deep dish peat moss

I've been smokin' :( BUT I have cut down from a pack a day to under half a pack a day. The new medication I am on for other reasons almost entirely gets rid of the physical cravings but it's really hard to break the habitual stuff, like always smoking while I draw etc :( So I figure if I just keep cutting back that will work too in the long run

deep dish peat moss

Last night I didn't have a pre-bed cigarette and I didn't have one today for almost a full hour after waking up which was cool :hellyeah:

Khanstant

I've been smokin' :( BUT I have cut down from a pack a day to under half a pack a day. The new medication I am on for other reasons almost entirely gets rid of the physical cravings but it's really hard to break the habitual stuff, like always smoking while I draw etc :( So I figure if I just keep cutting back that will work too in the long run

i feel you on the habits. godspeed goon, ive also been wanting to cutback since quitting is evidently too far for me.

Khanstant fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Jun 24, 2023

Squirrels2Nuts

comedere nuces omni tempore
this thread makes me wanna smoke again. hm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ass-penny

all this talk about smokes is making want a smoke

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
"it's an extremely good idea to burn and inhale a diminutive little miniature cigar made for victorian ladies" - a lying brain

deep dish peat moss

I started taking Welbutrin and it's going to make me successfully quit cigarettes :hellyeah: It worked for me once in the past and it just takes all the joy and pleasure out of smoking cigs while making the cravings easier to deal with.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

It worked for me once in the past

👀

"Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times." —Mark Twain

deep dish peat moss

I quit for three months but then I got stranded 20 miles from home because of a bus driver strike I wasn't aware of and I sat at a bus stop for 3 hours staring at the smoke shop across the street, and I started thinking I could go just buy like two cigarellos and I'd be fine and wouldn't start smoking again. I eventually gave in :smith: But I won't make that mistake again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

I hope your attempt to cut back is going good my orb. I'm hoping to not buy another pack for the next while.