Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I dunno, she's the one with the maths brain but I've been telling her for years that something is seven inches long and she hasn't questioned it. Get it. My penis is tiny and stinks. I have a small dick. I'm Larry.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Settle down larry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I got the tude now posted:

Settle down larry

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Larry with the small dick

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

He's Larry!

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

theres two kinds of larrys in this world: regular sized with a 1" dick, and 1" high with a regular dick

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

theres two kinds of larrys in this world: regular sized with a 1" dick, and 1" high with a regular dick

Proportionally regular, right?

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Arrhythmia posted:

Proportionally regular, right?

:dogstare: :pray:

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Joe C voice:

regular sized with a 1" dick

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

you have to roll up both, in the roll-up game. It really fucks with your roll

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol