Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Punkin Spunkin posted:

If he gets fined for this I personally promise to woop Adam Silver's rear end

He definitely will. Fred VanVleet got fined for doing the ol' big onions at the end of a regular season game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
Given the state of the western conference, Twolves are looking good. I don't know if they make it past the nuggets but it should be a good series.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Go Nuggets, Pels and Heat today. I was gonna say go Cavs too but the train already left the station

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

In Training posted:

Go Nuggets, Pels and Heat today. I was gonna say go Cavs too but the train already left the station
sorry but go thunder, instead.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

TenementFunster posted:

sorry but go thunder, instead.

:whitewater:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I don't really pay attention to the West much but I know that Josh giddey is a rapist so gently caress the thunder .

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Welcome to the long proud tradition of gently caress the Thunder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1O3pq0KyXQ

Sickly Abe Lincon will never be Wemby!!! Wait until he's not even in the same convo in like a year and a half.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
New Orleans fans who can afford NBA playoff tickets have had it Too Good for Too Long

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

If Donovan Mitchell can’t beat the Magic he’s a bum. I used to be scared of him too. Fake rear end.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Poppers posted:

If Donovan Mitchell can’t beat the Magic he’s a bum. I used to be scared of him too. Fake rear end.
:hmmyes:

It's gonna be pretty hard for him to watch the Knicks make it to the finals too

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
cant believe giddey had 21

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
finally dating girls his own age

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/i/status/1784356053607387246

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lobster shirt posted:

chucks right

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Sad the Lakers didn't get swept but happy the Nuggets get to seal it at home

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Poppers posted:

His knees are hosed from what I've heard and he doesn't have the explosion that he had earlier in the year

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Not my problem. Sounds like he should "Gobert" to the polls, OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
lol why the gently caress would charles barkley ever go to galveston