Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

The call's gone down the production lines. A strike! But they'll have to silence Ernest J. 'Ernie' Keebler first. The rotten son of a bitch had sold them out years ago and had continued to ever since.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

Keebler was killed by the mob. Source: The Irishman

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
They found him head first in the fudge vat.

EorayMel

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
15 Keebler Elves kneeling in front of a coffin at a funeral, muttering "I guess that's just how the cookie crumbles..." amidst tears

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

google THIS

drat fudgeraker journalists stirring up the masses :argh:

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
drat elves gentrifying our tree houses. have you seen what it costs to rent a tree these days?

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
pov: step-elf stuck in the fudge machine

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Dumb Sex-Parrot
This is the toy factory where they make choo-choo trains for all little good boys on Christmas eve. One keebler tried to leave the production line and they shot him in the head. They shot him in the fudging head.

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Escape From Noise

Buttchocks posted:

They found him head first in the fudge vat.

E.L. hosed

Escape From Noise

Fast Eddie got caught trying to smuggle several pounds of high grade methamphetamine over the border in cookie boxes. He's doing hard time now.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

FutonForensic posted:

Keebler was killed by the mob. Source: The Irishman

buried him under the field in the end zone of the elf football stadium where the new york regular-sized-people play

neato burrito

bitch better have my chex mix

The Keebler Elves are dead to me until they bring back Tato Skins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big black turnout

The elves all have this dead eyed gaze since they got into this self help book by L Ron Cupboard