Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

I feel like the Troopers’ sun could probably kill a bird or something.

Crown just needs to clean up those last few sets to compete with BD or lock in second. The crown formation last night was sloppy and that’s not the last thing you want to leave on the field.

Hazo fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Aug 12, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

At San Antonio, one of Troop's lifts broke early in the show stranding a tuba in the air for the rest of the performance. They ran with it and emoted the hell out of it while in the air near the back left corner.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
It's always a tuba. A few years back Cadets had a tuba player run on the field like 3 minutes into the show for some dumb reason.

That also reminds me of when BD hid the little girl in the box and she popped out like 8 minutes in. But they at least only added her in Indi, somehow no one had noticed they were only marching 149 kids all season for some reason.

Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

Alright, FloMarching got my drat $30 for tonight.

Absolutely insane that DCI can't even make it ESPN+ nowadays. This would be some prime The Ocho programming.

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

This shit's about to go off.
Remember when they used to show finals (or was it prelims?) on PBS? Pepperidge Farms remembers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Madison playing MYNWA for Dan's retirement is wonderful.