Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spa Day
Jun 6, 2020

enjoy
How would you rate the funniness of my last post?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Spa Day posted:

How would you rate the funniness of my last post?

Easily a 6 maybe 6.5

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

we won't know until you make your last post op

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

CaptainAttitude posted:

I don't post very often.

If you fight and defeat Captain Obvious, Captain Cancer, and CaptainSarcastic, you can take their powers

Spa Day
Jun 6, 2020

enjoy

Literally A Person posted:

Easily a 6 maybe 6.5

Bad Purchase posted:

we won't know until you make your last post op

Now I’m driving engagement.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Spa Day posted:

Now I’m driving engagement.

You're a content creator. You can pick up your medal at the post office.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

More like the :justpost: office!

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

I love all posters, especially the ones that respect themselves and show their true colours.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Nobody Interesting posted:

I love all posters, especially the ones that respect themselves and show their true colours.

If you really loved me you'd sign up for my web-seminar.

Cumdog Millionaire
Jul 21, 2022

Whoever told you not to kink shame had a shameful kink.

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

I own a record with panflute music and whale noises that I found at a thrift shop. I figured it would be great to get high to but it wasn't.

Can you upload a FLAC?

I got nothing special, but, the most interesting thing I did outside of my computer is probably me and my buddy proxied a 360 card cube of magic cards. took us 3 days.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I like listening to free jazz or stoner metal when I'm high most times.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Escape From Noise posted:

I like listening to free jazz or stoner metal when I'm high most times.

Some Pan Flute action.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Just curious, how many of you noobs and lurkers have considered serving in the GBS crew in the forum wars?

Service members get a free avatar, a 10% discount on their next account purchase, and an invite to Blue Sky.

For more details, see the Official GBS Feedback thread v2.1 (the one that's stickied)

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

plus on thursdays we go beat up the nerds in the software forum

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
BRING ME THE NEWBS AND LURKERS FOR I HAVE QUESTIONS AND WE SHALL HAVE A MIXER AND GET TO KNOW YOU SESH

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat
You get one question

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

The Loin King posted:

You get one question

Okay. Here we go. Who is your favorite Power Ranger? Original series only. Tommy can be green or white.

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat

Okay. Here we go. Who is your favorite Power Ranger? Original series only. Tommy can be green or white.

Red ranger because his zord was fully functional as a toy

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

The Pink one.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
If a new newb posts, I will ask them a question if they quote this or can’t figure out how to quote this idk let’s go

Mr. Noblet
Aug 3, 2006
I'll be back in a shortly.

bagmonkey posted:

If a new newb posts, I will ask them a question if they quote this or can’t figure out how to quote this idk let’s go

Let’s go!

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Mr. Noblet posted:

Let’s go!

What’s your position on merging many of the underused forums with GBS?

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

deep dish peat moss posted:

I'm like constantly drawing little characters and monsters and stuff, I don't even know who they are I don't care, sometimes I give them pun names like Chompion but that's about it. I just keep drawing them every day more and more of them until they fill up everything.

I love these lil dudes

Wile E. Toyota
Jul 18, 2008

Under no circumstances should you be proud of someone for wearing flip-flops.

Barry Scott posted:

Got this account way too young now I'm a depressed adult, not sure if those two things are connected?

:wave: Signed up when I was 14. Turning 30 this month. Could probably count on two hands the number of times I've posted in GBS. But I do post in the depressed adult threads such as the psych med megathread!

Hello GBS!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Noblet
Aug 3, 2006
I'll be back in a shortly.

bagmonkey posted:

What’s your position on merging many of the underused forums with GBS?
GBS moves too fast. So your to get a lot of repeating threads as people try to restart topics