Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
You could definitely argue its Arsenal and Osama bin laden but Newcastle are supported by Tony Blair and Matt Hancock. This is open to everywhere but I feel for the sake of fairness someone like Franco doesn't necessarily count since he directly threatened to murder teams that played and won.

Newcastle might well take the crown though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
Actual hands on killer, harold shipman was a notts county fan.

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i'd love to know if those are photoshops but i think a lot of gaddafi's deaths are on obama's toll

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020
Co-ownership is a common thing in football. We can defo extend to war crimes.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Surely it’s Bayern

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i want to be clear about supporters here rather than owners because that makes it way too easy. Sure they might only say they support the club for PR reasons but thats enough

Between the wars, terrorism and climate change I think my clubs owners likely win but thats dull

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
Shared across us and Olympiacos but at least 1 x Parisian traffic ‘accident’ and then the cumulative crimes of Empire?

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
Cromer town's symbol is the crab

You know what other great, perhaps the greatest killer, has a crab as their symbol.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Gigi Galli posted:

Surely it’s Bayern

their 1936 crest does indicate that, yeah

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.
Gaddafi liked Liverpool?

EDIT:

Hmm... kind of a nothing article.

https://www.the42.ie/was-muammar-gaddafi-a-secret-liverpool-fan-263016-Oct2011/

I would have thought the Gaddafi family were more emotionally invested (since they were definitely more financially invested) in Italian football.

Jose posted:

i'd love to know if those are photoshops but i think a lot of gaddafi's deaths are on obama's toll

https://twitter.com/WestHam/status/761154952781758464

Do you have a breakdown on that statement about Gaddafi? I don't know what Gaddafi's body count was.

Eric Cantonese fucked around with this message at 17:37 on Jul 10, 2023

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

Eric Cantonese posted:

Do you have a breakdown on that statement about Gaddafi? I don't know what Gaddafi's body count was.

one sa mod

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I suspect the saudi investment fund folks don't actually give a poo poo about Newcastle beyond being a sport washing and dick waving trophy.

This tweet was wild when it came out

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

If any of the US presidents were fans of the USMNT, that would be the correct answer by a factor of 100.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Grimson posted:

one sa mod

A good start

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

Ulio posted:

If any of the US presidents were fans of the USMNT, that would be the correct answer by a factor of 100.

I’m not sure

pseudodragon
Jun 16, 2007

Even not counting national teams, Soviet era CSKA/Dynamo Moscow exist.

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
Fenway sports group lent their jet to the CIA to perform extraordinary renditions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Savile never killed anyone as far as we know so leeds are surprisingly clean on this one I think