Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i only like idiot kings who dont lose their stars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 94 days!

Mr Hootington posted:

Would you like to list the reasons you think so?

it is painful to read because the posts in it are so bad. i havent been following along with tacodaemon's alleged psychotic break but i trust your judgement

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

aw frig aw dang it posted:

As an Internet Doctor, I diagnose you with Mad

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

i agree with lobster on this but also folks should gently caress off with labeling people who disagree with you chuds. this was one of the major problems i had with the musk thread and why i rebooted it under the iron fist of 16bbh. actual right-wing posters do not survive in cspam for any significant length of time and this subforum is based on a presumption of shared understanding that breaks down when you start characterizing other people as right-wing because they're a thread enemy or whatever. it's dumb as gently caress please do leftist in-fighting and not democrat-esque labeling people as right-wing if they disagree with you in any way

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4036119 heres a new thread, let us be cleansed in the light of the summer sun