Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

master of disguise

quote:

Entertainment Weekly

After years of internet speculation, Dana Carvey has confirmed the viral rumor that he "observed a moment of silence" for the September 11th attacks while dressed up as a grotesque humanoid turtle on The Master of Disguise set.

The legendary comedian, who played the film's bumbling secret agent Pistachio Disguisey, explained that he was fully dressed up as the Turtle Man — bald cap, facial prosthetics, green-shelled suit and all — when everyone was called for a group prayer. Unable to remove the prosthetics in a short amount of time, Carvey participated in the solemn moment while wearing his character's outrageous makeup.

"It's kind of a sensitive topic, but after 9/11 I was shooting a movie called Master of Disguise," Carvey said on Wednesday's episode of the Fly on the Wall podcast. "We took an appropriate time off and went back to shooting and I was playing — if you've seen the movie, kids — the Turtle Man, with a bald cap and a weird thing on my lip and a big green shell outfit."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

tempted to finally subject myself to this loving movie just so i can make movie accurate jokes about pistachio disguisy thwarting al qaeda

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

STONE COLD 64 posted:

master of disguise

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

osama bin laden is truly not turtley enough for the turtle club

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
i saw this in theaters

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

drat, i only got to see 9/11 on tv

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
my uncle works at al qaeda so i got a special screening

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

They let us out early from school and I think I went home and played FF9

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

i was gonna do that but my mom thought currency was about to collapse so she'd packed a go bag and we had to huddle at my grandma's for two days

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

yep lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Pablo Nergigante posted:

this right here lol

i think i was at the big tree in the sandstorm

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

*solemn bump*

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
when i was watching this with a friend he sent an msn wink that made some sort of rocket whooshing sfx that matched perfectly to the dog on the skateboard at the beginning

:sss:da peace thread:coolslime:
optional and/or mandatory easy listening for peace thread lurking and/or psoiting

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

mfw the second tower goes down

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Toxic Mental posted:

mfw the second tower goes down

good poo poo man

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic posted:

good poo poo man