Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3cBp_Bf43M&t=27s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

*Staring at the tv while the beginning of The Stranger plays*

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i promise you it's okay to lol at my posts while being pozzed under big IZWF. but keep reading and not posting, that's alright-- we outchea lol.

pussies

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

maybe if you buy me another av it will make me stop posting. only 1 way to try

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

watching my party get stuck in the cycle of missing turns from being put to sleep, waking up, then immediately put to sleep again

very nice i like
Jan 8, 2020

I CANT RESIST SHITTING UP THE BIG BOOBS THREAD WITH MY RANDOM FUCKING MONKEY CHEESE BULLSHIT! IF YOU SEE ME, FUCK ME UP.

lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I straight up couldn't kill any metal liquid slimes in 3 before I beat the game

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Honestly I want to laugh at this but I haven’t been feeling very well since I found out dragon quest 12 is 10 more years away because Horii is struggling to make it “adult”

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

That Little Demon posted:

Honestly I want to laugh at this but I haven’t been feeling very well since I found out dragon quest 12 is 10 more years away because Horii is struggling to make it “adult”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTaqUyfV19A&t=344s

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

lol

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

I simply use a save state in between each attack attempt, easily bypassing the archaic randomness that dragged all those old games down. *mashes alarm button with meaty fist, signaling mom to bring me another popsicle and change my diaper*

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

gently caress! gently caress! gently caress!gently caress! FUUCK! YOU'RE GONNA FIND ME DEAD IM GONNA KILL MYSELF IM GONNA BE HANGIN FROM THE BATHROOM DONT ASK ME TO DO NOTHIN

Only registered members can see post attachments!

----------------

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

everyone disappeared which easily hands me the W.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lmao every time

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Lmao

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i promise you it's okay to lol at my posts while being pozzed under big IZWF. but keep reading and not posting, that's alright-- we outchea lol.

pussies

im sorry i saw it too late but set my alarm as a reminder

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mbt posted:

im sorry i saw it too late but set my alarm as a reminder

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Get no sold, OP.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Worst feeling in the world. Love it when the “25% chance to hit but guaranteed crit” moves that insta-kill them whiff like 10 times in a row too

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Lmao

i try to use whatever multi-hit moves i've got kicking around. i seem to have more luck with those then the guaranteed crit attacks.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Getting killed by 8 metal slimes because you forgot they cast Sizz.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Get no sold, OP.

gently caress you, dude. I'm going to hold you close and kiss your cherubic cheeks.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

gently caress you, dude. I'm going to hold you close and kiss your cherubic cheeks.

I do like to see Fiesta Cat represented these days. Fair play.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lol

----------------