Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

a drone that flies around the house trimming bushes and trees, using ai technology

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

a drone that patrols your yard and pelts squirrels and rabbits with clay pellets that dissolve after the next rain.

subscribe now and receive 20% off clay pellet ammunition with monthly deliveries

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos
a mobile app that lets you turn on do not disturb and while it’s enabled it automatically responds to any texts or calls that come in using an LLM trained on all your texts and recorded conversations

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

door dash for cutlery

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Venmo for literal peanuts

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

subscription smart birdfeeder.

will send alerts to your phone of id’d birds. tracks timing and population. tracks squirrels.

extra $5 a month unlocks squirrel block. uses ai to id squirrels and shut automated gate to bird food.

can only be refilled with proprietary single-use bird food canisters. designed by a team of veterinary scientists and chefs to change with the season and adjust to birds’ needs. comes in different varieties for different types of birds and geographic locations. $10 for a refill (approximately 2 cups of food), but if you subscribe it’s 20% off!

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Eeyo posted:

subscription smart birdfeeder.

will send alerts to your phone of id’d birds. tracks timing and population. tracks squirrels.

extra $5 a month unlocks squirrel block. uses ai to id squirrels and shut automated gate to bird food.

can only be refilled with proprietary single-use bird food canisters. designed by a team of veterinary scientists and chefs to change with the season and adjust to birds’ needs. comes in different varieties for different types of birds and geographic locations. $10 for a refill (approximately 2 cups of food), but if you subscribe it’s 20% off!

regretfully 🦜feedr has been recalled due to squirrel block ai decapitating songbirds at random

also the bird food was made from birds

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

door dash for cutlery

can you not order cutlery on door dash? i can do it on meituan waimai

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos
dog food for humans

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

HamAdams posted:

dog food for humans

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Best viewed on Orgasma Plasma
Lipstick Apathy
a robot vacuum timeshare
you need to install a roomba shaped doggy door and it visits every house in your neighbourhood

LieutenantFrost
Aug 9, 2009

call me fido then, i love me some dinty moore

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

door dash for cutlery

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Eeyo posted:

a drone that patrols your yard and pelts squirrels and rabbits with clay pellets that dissolve after the next rain.

subscribe now and receive 20% off clay pellet ammunition with monthly deliveries

make it hunt seagulls and youve got your first customer

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

rotor posted:

make it hunt seagulls and youve got your first customer

I'll take 10

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

you need a vpn just to be able to order a fork in china?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Asymmetric POSTer posted:

you need a vpn just to be able to order a fork in china?

no i just leave it on and have a bunch of configured rules 2 route stuff properly

Instant Grat
Jul 31, 2009

Just add
NERD RAAAAAAGE
subscription-based app that works as a front-end for other music/video/audiobook streaming services and lets you access all their libraries through a single player. also it looks like this

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Instant Grat posted:

subscription-based app that works as a front-end for other music/video/audiobook streaming services and lets you access all their libraries through a single player. also it looks like this

https://roon.app/en/

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

well gently caress, there goes my billion dollar idea

N.Z.'s Champion
Jun 8, 2003

Yam Slacker
a geolocation music app start up that involves public locations playing the geolocation stream and paying drivers to noise pollute, to drive in populated areas and turn up the volume on their geolocation playlist stream (it would be marketed to drivers as an easy way to earn money in a music flash mob), with adverts about how to pay for chartBux to change the current song away from Mambo No. 5

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

a smart home combination door lock and speaker assistant doohickey that's free to install and keep, and actually makes you money! because it's funded by ads and other sponsored content that plays spontaneously and without warning, and records all your conversations so we can sell it. if you tamper with it, the door lock mechanism fails.

what, you're saying nobody will want one of these? but I'm not marketing these to residents, I'm marketing them to landlords.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

a free 55" flatscreen TV that has a persistent advertising bar and uses analytics to provide you topical ad- oh wait
https://www.telly.com/