Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
The ultimate victors of the Battle of Britpop are back! Again! Their ninth album, named after their former bodyguard, arrives July 21st worldwide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Gr8Z3rUeJM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwReCTWEotU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Tbh I think I like these more than any Blur song I ever heard in the 90s.

DoctorTristan
Mar 11, 2006

I would look up into your lifeless eyes and wave, like this. Can you and your associates arrange that for me, Mr. Morden?
Still haven’t made my mind up about St Charles Square, but The Narcissist is a great song. Saw them at Wembley last weekend and it worked really well in with the final few songs of the set.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

DoctorTristan posted:

Still haven’t made my mind up about St Charles Square, but The Narcissist is a great song. Saw them at Wembley last weekend and it worked really well in with the final few songs of the set.

Yeah same. I wish they hadn't opened with St Charles Square. It's fine but felt very unpolished compared to the rest of the set, whereas The Narcissist felt like they'd been playing it for years.

SUNKOS
Jun 4, 2016

I love St Charles Square, the song captures the sound and vibe of Scary Monsters wonderfully while still sounding very much like Blur. I hope there's one or two more songs on the album where Graham experiments with that sound.