Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

I decided to set klondike solitaire to "grandmaster' difficulty, figured how does solitaire have difficulty, and also it's already 3 card draw so ?? How hard could it be? After a couple hours of no wins I figured it was bugged but decided to just keep playing it in case I eventually won a game. Tonight I won that game.

After how many tries?

A 0.19% win rate. One in 533, for me anyways. How much does skill have to do with solitaire? Do you think you'd do better? Please start your journey and post your results. Ponder why MS would make a difficulty this severe in an otherwise unassuming experience. The dark souls of solitaire.

App is this poo poo and I think I had to go on the MS store to get it:

For max EXP make sure you select the right difficulty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
it sucks for the first few levels but after you have the xp to buy skills like Transmute Diamond and Poison Attack it gets easier op

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

why are you playing bad solitaire when you could be playing rad solitaire?

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

Well, they have a huge db of unwinnable games. Probably rust give those until it feels like giving up

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Dick Fontaine posted:

Wow this is a hidden gem.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Solitaire is a game you play on your own so you can cheat as much as you like and it's fine

You're only losing because you're too meek to realise the real Solitare is you

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

It's better with an actual deck of cards

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

super sweet best pal posted:

It's better with an actual deck of cards sitting on top of your computer case or console of choice as you play anything else.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Dick Fontaine posted:

lol that's awesome

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

I played many a hand of solitaire in the can but after a while it got boring and I had to go back to brutalizing my fellow inmates

skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

bookmarked, voted 5 :cheers:

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
Lol same xp as winning 6 medium difficulty games

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
I love a game more balanced than my breakfast of amphetamines

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

you win 100% of the solitaire games you don't play

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
What on earth do you do with XP in Solitaire

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
LEVEL UP!!

Welp here's the same 52 cards

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm not sure how you can lose a one person game where you're in charge, it's like those self performance assessments at work

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

J'ai une âme solitaire

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
The real puzzle is closing the ads

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD
I like Vegas Solitaire, OP.

Funnily enough no solitaire game that I've seen has ever had a lifetime winnings/losings stat.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Stunning Honky posted:

What on earth do you do with XP in Solitaire

Check the leaderboards to see where YOU stack up against your fellow Solitaire aficionados worldwide.

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed
Did You Know: Solitaire was inadvertently invented by Voltaire struggling to spell his new nickname?

Contemporaries say the simple card game was the only thing that kept him sane as he worked feverishly, day and night on his Ape Serum.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i won't play any game that glorifies the monarchy

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Time for a little robot chauvinism!

I dunno OP I won on Grandmaster after 5 games maybe you just gotta brush up on your Solitaire Theory :smuggo:

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

TrixRabbi posted:

I dunno OP I won on Grandmaster after 5 games maybe you just gotta brush up on your Solitaire Theory :smuggo:

gid gud nerd :cool:

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Time for a little robot chauvinism!

Croccers posted:

gid gud nerd :cool:

Missed opp to make the time 6:66

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

TrixRabbi posted:

Missed opp to make the time 6:66
6:66 is slower than 6:12. im here to speedrun this babby game.