Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I hope Gradey proves me wrong but he seems to be struggling so far.

He has unstoppable heat check swagger. I could see a 2/14 shooting night or a 11/15 shooting night and neither would surprise me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Dick end of game meter: ice cold.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Libertine posted:

He has unstoppable heat check swagger. I could see a 2/14 shooting night or a 11/15 shooting night and neither would surprise me.

Yeah, that's about the size of it. He tends to heat up more in the second half, though it sounds like that's a very ironic thing for me to say tonight, but yeah, streaky shooter, hopefully can stabilize that.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Gradey Dick is tall Buddy Hield.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Rick posted:

I hate him

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Rick posted:

Look how high Dick get up

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Metapod posted:

Look how high Dick get up

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
It's one thing when the announcers pretend the celtics are the best team ever at all times in the regular season but come on Dorris this is summer league there are guys on that team that are going to be working at Enterprise in two weeks can you give it a loving rest"?

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Rick posted:

That's not awful I guess

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Rick posted:

He seems like a way more active defender than Hield. Hield who plays passable defense and is tall would be a very good player

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man
Hornets are cursed

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

They're scoreless 75% into the first quarter

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

This is pain

hmm yes
Dec 2, 2000
College Slice
I am here in person and trust me the 5 points in the first quarter was beautiful

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

dokmo posted:

This is pain

They legit have one of the worst summer league teams ever.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
lol Pels are about to start losing to that Hornets squad

hmm yes
Dec 2, 2000
College Slice
Hornets redemption arc???

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

This game is a crime

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

dokmo posted:

This is pain

hahahaha

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

Houston GSW

Rockets shut down their prospects and are playing a bunch of g league vets, and I have to tell you: it's very nice to finally see some good basketball being played in summer league.

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

Oh yeah, they also have cam whitmore. Lob catcher general.

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

Podz struggling on defense. I think his main problem is that he just looks like a lovely defender so opponents repeatedly take it at him. It's a self fulfilling prophecy.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Hawkins just had an incredible putback dunk.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
https://twitter.com/PelicansNBA/status/1680685390582145024?s=20

Arpanets
Feb 27, 2012

Nobody talking about the undefeated Cavs. I see.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Arpanets
Feb 27, 2012

I’ve seen enough, Isaiah Mobley MVP.

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 3 days!)

Gravy Boat 2k
cant wait for mobley2mobley

Arpanets
Feb 27, 2012

Hang the banner baby