Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

S tier couch leading into finale right now folks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Good job again guys!! This thing they raided after was sick. https://www.twitch.tv/tsgtv

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
Stoked for this

e: Ah, seems I just missed it

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

Stoked for this

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

Stoked for this

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
"A stickied Zeldathon thread is right twice a year."

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

"A stickied Zeldathon thread is right twice a year."

Usually the fucktard mods are more on point, maybe a month late. But hell, any publicity is good publicity for the greatest gaming-based charity drive I know of.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Usually the fucktard mods are more on point, maybe a month late. But hell, any publicity is good publicity for the greatest gaming-based charity drive I know of.

youve gotta imagine chuck and the major are laughing their asses off at how loving shittily run this place is without them

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

youve gotta imagine chuck and the major are laughing their asses off at how loving shittily run this place is without them

Lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
what the

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

Stoked for this

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

HolePisser1982 posted:

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmfao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

HolePisser1982 posted:

Yep.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Heard a rumor this thon is the last one. Hope its not true!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

my son watched for a bit and we made a little donation for him so he could hear the call out, lol. he missed it because his little brother was yelling at him about spider man