Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

Do you love ghost towns? Do you love some classic internet? What sort of filthy degenerate does not love these things?

Ghost Towns Dot Com

Sure, you can check out their awards page and see their virtual shelf of awards for fantastic web design or you can call a phone number to order some extra fly checkbook cowboy leather checkbook covers in their guest book, but the real meat here in this long-forgotten sandwich is their registry of abandoned places in Canada and the US.

Chrome also downloads midis automatically, gently caress knows what's going on. I got like 12 downloaded files of cowboy.mid

Wow that's a lot of white text on a patterned background.

At least they got pics!

Here's one near my hometown!

Get your spectrographs night vision cameras cause it's ghost hunting season!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
nice website mate :cheers:

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
lol at people who go somewhere to see ghosts. Were in the Gig economy, just hire some ghosts through one of the apps to come and haunt where ever you are. It's far cheaper and the haunting experience is easily comparable.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I love Ghost Town DJs, if that counts :shrug:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULA-jN4sra8

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

by Pragmatica
I like the Quad City DJs better

oh wait, SAME THIN]g!!!!

gently caress you, Davenport!!!!!!!!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ2oXzrnti4

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
If you watched that video your computer is now haunted by the ghosts of thachers britain.

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

That site is pretty sick and informative. like a naive fever dream of what the web was supposed to be.

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Jimlit posted:

That site is pretty sick and informative. like a naive fever dream of what the web was supposed to be.

It's a dream of the time when all it took to make a website work was a mutual love of abandoned mining towns and not ad dollars.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Whats the idea behind everything being centered on the toolbar?

Whats that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Wee posted:

Whats the idea behind everything being centered on the toolbar?

Whats that?

Windows 11 or whatever OS came with my computer. I think it's windows 11