Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

71123 posted:

gently caress! another extraterrestrial TV show being blocked by the bourgeoisie. gently caress!

Alf is back!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Babib the Bnome

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Wasn't he a smoker? Dandelions or something.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

redshirt posted:

Alf is back!

Gordon Shumway will always win in the end

lipid
Feb 21, 2001
Why is the Glad trash bags man dying

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Mulaney Power Move posted:

Wasn't he a smoker? Dandelions or something.

drat so he was cool as gently caress too. I wish I was david the gnome

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
just watch david the gnome you fuckin weasel

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

All I really remember about that gnome is I had a book featuring him when I was a toddler in the early 80s and the book smelled really loving weird. Never smelled anything like that book ever again in my life. It freaked me out.

BeastOfTheEdelwood
Feb 27, 2023

Led through the mist, by the milk-light of moon, all that was lost is revealed.

SulfurMonoxideCute posted:

All I really remember about that gnome is I had a book featuring him when I was a toddler in the early 80s and the book smelled really loving weird. Never smelled anything like that book ever again in my life. It freaked me out.

Did the book have pictures of naked gnomes? I'm guessing you were smelling gnome jizz.

BeastOfTheEdelwood fucked around with this message at 06:21 on Jul 13, 2023

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

This thread is like huffing the green paint

Spicy paint mmmmmmm

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

mods change my name to gnome epique

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Guhnome Epique

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Milo and POTUS posted:

one of my favorite shows as a kid along wiht that guy who crawled through a log and played guitar

Fred Penner? literally nobody I've ever asked remembers this show so I appreciate you lol

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Chief McHeath posted:

mods change my name to gnome epique

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

AndrewP posted:

Fred Penner? literally nobody I've ever asked remembers this show so I appreciate you lol

Fred Penner played at my school

Egg Rolls
Sep 21, 2004

So you never wrestled before?
But is this show better than Adventures of the Little Koala? It probably is. Also here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrEuz9dJQmAkIYkhcB4iZpoOlUDnMNDif

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Because of David the Gnome I believed soap was made from leaves. One of my primary school teachers ridiculed me for it.