Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

bossy lady posted:

Who keeps giving david cage money to make games? Fahrenheit really should've been the last straw.

i didnt know he kept making games, but didnt he wind up being a sex pest or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
You can't actually make a good video game, they've tried and they're all bad

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Junk posted:

i didnt know he kept making games, but didnt he wind up being a sex pest or something?

yeah he made Detroit: Become Human. i dont remember anything about him being a sex pest per se but i think he has a reputation as an rear end in a top hat who runs a toxic workplace

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Junk posted:

After Fahrenheit he made Heavy rain, Beyond: two souls, and Detroit: become human. It's not surprising at all he turned out to be a creep given the fact that all of his games have (sometimes multiple) extended sexual assault scenes.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Earwicker posted:

yeah he made Detroit: Become Human. i dont remember anything about him being a sex pest per se but i think he has a reputation as an rear end in a top hat who runs a toxic workplace

maybe thats what i was misremembering

Street Horrrsing
Mar 24, 2010

Godwalker of The Grateful Prisoner

Like hell am I going to tell you about my idea for a La Jetée video game!

gently caress

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Street Horrrsing posted:

Like hell am I going to tell you about my idea for a La Jetée video game!

you already did, several years from now. don't you remember?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

A video game based on Mudvayne's classic music video "Dig"

Like you get slapped with some demonic bass and then wake up in the mudvayne dimension, idk they made a kiss fps in lithtech we can get this done

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 06:50 on Jul 21, 2023

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Robert A. Taft Memorial Simulator

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Like a 12 episode series about the Asteroid fighters, and their families and friends. Like we go into their full backstory.

This is my Netflix pitch, by the way. I'm workshopping it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

I just looked it up to confirm and Cage is the guy that put a nude model of a real life person(Elliot page) in a game without their consent.

He apparently also I'd directly quoted as saying "all women in my games are whores"