Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!
I was there, a sixteen-year-old away from home for my first job. A friend of my cousin had gotten me a great job as a camp counselor at a recently reopened camp. We all arrived a week early, got our gear unpacked and started a campfire, cracking open some drinks and having a lot of fun. During the festivities, I got into a conversation with one of the other campers, a girl, who asked if I wanted to smoke some grass. Feeling daring, I said yes.

We passed around the joint and, giggling, tread carefully so as not to trip over any of the underbrush as we walked into the woods. After we had finished getting high, the girl said she had to relieve herself and, as she stepped behind some bushes, I noticed a machete protruding from my chest. Realizing that this was an abnormality, I gawked in shock for a few seconds before collapsing to the ground in death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

machetes in your grass? it's more likely than you think

nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!
Finally, it was spring break, and my friends and I were off to spend a week at a cabin in the hills. It was annoying that our phones stopped working due to bad reception, and we couldn't use Maps. We weren't lost, but we needed directions. We found a gas station with a really nice rundown feel. They were super helpful and told us about a shortcut that, they claimed, nobody knew about. However, just 10 miles down this dirt road, we ran over several sticks with nails in them. While my friends changed the tires, I went to see if I could get reception.
I climbed a hill and still got nothing, so I decided to climb up a tree to see if that would help. It seemed to be working, but then I was struck by an arrow and fell. You win some, you become supper for cannibals some, I guess.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,Ass-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
baka of lathspell

my mom always said i should rely on the kindness of strangers, and in a roundabout way thats how i ended up in slashed crew *shifts in seat, picks at super long and nasty face scar*

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!
I ran out of snacks one time. It was late, and all the local shops were closed, but I knew my friend was just getting off work. I called them to ask for a snack delivery, and they picked up after a few rings. They answered and agreed to bring me something. I could barely hear them with the reception cutting in and out, so I turned off my TV and said, "I just want some candy, man."

"What?" they replied.

"Candy, man."

"Huh?"

Sighing, I said, "Candy man."

"I'm still not hearing you. I'm almost there and need to know what you want."

Frustration won, and I shouted, "CANDY, man, CANDY!" Breathing out an exasperated "man" at the end.

I remember hearing them say okay right as a bee stung my foot, the frigging foot. I leaned down to look at my foot and saw a hook coming right for my eye.

That's when I decided to stop eating sweets.

Snuff Melange

...some men,
you just can't reach.

Chilling around a campfire rn with the homies, we just smoked a doob and the hot girl in our group is being hot. We're telling stories about how Ol' Man Henderson used to live in these woods, then he got unjustly murdered and now he haunts them. Some locals tried telling us it wasn't safe out here when we passed through the town on our way in, but what do they know. My main guy Jake is about to read from these crazy old book we found covered in dust and stuff -- hang on, what's that? Ah well, we heard some twigs snapping in the distance, but it's probably a deer.

baka of lathspell

just in case anyone ever tries to trick me ive mentally programmed myself to never look behind me even if someone tells me to

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!
Just remember, as soon as we break into the old asylum we split up. I'll be heading right for the basement. I've got a good feeling about this. It's a good thing we didn't tell anyone that we were coming up here.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,Ass-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!
I grew up listening to the same scary stories as everyone else around here. The Mary Urder Woods are said to be dangerous, with rumors that anyone who ventures into them never returns. They say that pairing Pop Rocks and Coca Cola would make your stomach explode.

Of course, I knew it was all false. Just stories cooked up to deter curious kids from wandering into the woods to search for their older siblings or cousins, or to discourage them from indulging in their favorite fizzy treat.

Everything changed when we hit middle school, and Jamie's older sister didn't come back from a party held in the woods. None of the nine who had gone did. They surely must have been enjoying a never-ending party out there, and we sure didn't want to miss out on it.

Five of us embarked on a quest to locate the ongoing party. We hiked, letting out our best blood-curdling screams through portable speakers to show off. In the midst of talking about how those who had ventured into the Urder Woods were probably having the time of their lives, we realized we were lost.

I turned around to grasp the sight of our town in the distance. But there was just dense woodland wherever I looked. In frantic haste, I tried to explain to the others that something felt wrong. But Bekie just brushed it off, reminding me that it was midnight and we were deep into the woods.

As the realization of the late hour dawned upon us, we decided to camp. Except, we had no camping gear. We spread out, facing opposite directions to try to sleep.

I was jolted awake by a loud scream. "Turn off your notifications," I yelled out, not realizing that the screams were coming from all around me. "Fine, I'm heading back home," I announced. But I continued to wander aimlessly as the screams slowly turned into giggling emanating mysteriously from the bushes.

My friends emerged, laughing at my terror-stricken face. That was the moment I decided to make my way through the woods, to start anew. But not before I'd made sure to silence their laughter forever.