Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
They are rebooting fraiser and this time he FUCKS

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Nooner posted:

They are rebooting fraiser and this time he FUCKS

Frasier always struck me as a dude who would 100% try the MRA and redpill pickup artist poo poo. I don't think he'd go as far as to roofie them or anything like that, but he'd so try negging them and manipulating them.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

why is every drat doctor always trying to finger my rear end in a top hat

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

:dukedog:
The Frasier reboot just needs to show him as a husk of a man who drinks constantly and crashes cars. No writers needed.

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

Bad Purchase posted:

See my profile.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Sourdough Sam posted:

The Frasier reboot just needs to show him as a husk of a man who drinks constantly and crashes cars. No writers needed.

McNulty drunk driving but it’s Frasier complaining about his dad’s recliner while running Capitol Hill homeless over in his SUV.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

syntaxfunction posted:

Frasier always struck me as a dude who would 100% try the MRA and redpill pickup artist poo poo. I don't think he'd go as far as to roofie them or anything like that, but he'd so try negging them and manipulating them.

Frasier sucks so loving bad, I hate him

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Bad Purchase posted:

That's the whole reason why ya become a doctor in the first place ya dingus

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed
the network ended up last minute passing on the original actor they wanted to play Fraiser because his wiener was too big :wth:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Larry Cum Free posted:

the network ended up last minute passing on the original actor they wanted to play Fraiser because his wiener was too big :wth:

Yeah, looking back now I probably passed up a good career opportunity but I had a lot of other projects going on at the time.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

*Seinfeld bongo drum noises

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
If I calculated who is in this bar, how much would I have to pay out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Sourdough Sam posted:

jordan peterson is frasier crane????