Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
For the record, the date was chosen for Slammiversary in March, before other promotions announced their own shows.

IMPACT WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP: Alex Shelly (c) vs. Nick Aldis
Almost nineteen years after first showing up in the promotion now known as Impact Wrestling, Alex Shelly has won the promotion's top prize. Almost everybody was happy for him, but a notable exception was former champ Nick Aldis. Aldis pointed out that in his first title reign (as Magnus), he beat the likes of Jeff Hardy, AJ Styles, Sting, and Samoa Joe, while Alex Shelly has only beaten Steve Maclin and Brian Myers as champion. Aldis will not respect Shelly as champion until he beats him.

IMPACT KNOCKOUTS WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP: Deonna Purrazzo (c) vs. Trinity
For years, people asked about WWE "What about Naomi? Why not push her?" Well, as it turns out WWE was never really going to push her. That's why she left! Now she's getting a title shot against the best female wrestler this side of the Pacific.

IMPACT WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP: ABC (c) vs. Subculture vs. Sami Callihan & Rich Swann vs. Moose & Brian Myers
Not much to say about this one - two great tag teams and two teams of guys who needed to get on the card.

IMPACT KNOCKOUTS WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP: The Coven (c) vs. Killer Kelly & Masha Slamovich
The Coven are all about witchcraft. Kelly & Slamovich are all about violence.

IMPACT X DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP: Chris Sabin (c) vs. Lio Rush
Remember when Lio Rush had an investor gimmick in AEW? tf was that about?

ULTIMATE X49: Alan Angels vs. "Speedball" Mike Bailey vs. Jonathan Gresham vs. Kevin Knight vs. KUSHIDA
With an X Division title shot on the line, any of these guys could be capable of claiming the X. My money's on Gresham, though.

WIVES IN THE CORNER: Eddie Edwards vs. Frankie Kazarian
After Alisha Edwards interfered with previous matches, Traci Brooks, Kazarian's wife, will be in his corner to even the odds.

A MATCH THAT WAS A WHOLE LOT MORE INTERESTING BEFORE AN INJURY BESET IT: Bully Ray & Deaner vs. Scott D'Amore & ????? (guest enforcer Darren McCarty)
Steve Maclin got hurt in his re-match with Alex Shelly in Australia, derailing the storyline of this match. He has been replaced with Deaner, still trying to reclaim the glory he had as the leader of the Design. Even though D'Amore's originally announced partner, PCO, got set on fire a few weeks ago, I still expect him to be the President of Impact Wrestling's partner.

PRE-SHOW:

IMPACT DIGITAL MEDIA CHAMPIONSHIP: Joe Hendry (c) vs. Kenny King
Jody Threat & the Death Dollz vs. the Shawntourage

Watch wherever fine PPVs are served.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

The escalating Wife Arms Race in the Edwards/Kazarian feud is very funny to me

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

im happy that traci and frankie still have it goin on

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
Also, on a personal note, I'm having to pause the PPV 30 minutes in because of the soccer match I'm attending.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
Joe Hendry is a great Bugs Bunny.

e: Well, I just cursed him!

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Fuckin stoked for Jake Something coming back

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
Good going loving up the X, Kevin Knight :mad:

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
JESUS, SPEEDBALL

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

CHRIST

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
Wow, A1! I remember him not being Johnny Devine.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
Goddamnit, why didn't I think of MK Ultra as a tag team name for Masha & Kelly?

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Sign guy with a big DEPORT BULLY RAY sign

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

My fuckin BOYS

Thrilled for Andrews and Webster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

I am worried that all of these title changes don’t mean Aldis is winning :ohdear: