Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
I once got upgraded to business class for a 20 minute flight because there were no regular seats available and I offered to get bumped to another flight in exchange for a couple hundred bucks and an upgrade to business class. It was cool, I got a free little bottle of water

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
i dunno i'm too poor to ever afford it. you should probably ask somewhere more appropriate, like yospos

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Xaris posted:

i dunno i'm too poor to ever afford it. you should probably ask somewhere more appropriate, like yospos

trump thread is basically a yospos enclave

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

I got randomly bumped once to middle tier seats between first class and the rest of the plebs and the extra leg room was nice. otherwise I wouldn't know sorry OP

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
warm towel and microwaved slop

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Never been

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
the best benefit of business/first class is extra airport perks like access to sky club or admirals club, they feed you cheap drinks and let you lounge out on nice furniture

you can also really lean out on your chair and it doesnt gently caress with the person behind you

and the preloading 🤌

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

err posted:

warm towel and microwaved slop

ah the taste of home

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

tenderjerk posted:

the best benefit of business/first class is extra airport perks like access to sky club or admirals club, they feed you cheap drinks and let you lounge out on nice furniture

you can also really lean out on your chair and it doesnt gently caress with the person behind you

and the preloading 🤌

You can talk your way into a lot of those places. you can say you work for the airline, or say something like you have to get a button sewed, no joke.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

learning all the hot airport scams

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
If you fly you're a part of the problem. Or maybe a witch?

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Buck Wildman posted:

learning all the hot airport scams

You can get bumped up from economy by asking for a vegan meal the day of

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
i dont fly op, and yes i hope every plane crashes. humans are meant to be on the ground

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
watching plane disaster videos with a smile

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

mawarannahr posted:

holy poo poo

UKJeff
May 17, 2023

by vyelkin
It used to rule back before iPads and laptops where a thing, they had little video players and you could watch movies all the way to wherever. Now anyone can do that so the biggest difference is being able to lie flat, fancy food, and free drinks I think

UKJeff
May 17, 2023

by vyelkin

mawarannahr posted:

False, I tried this by asking for the kosher meal and it was half-thawed and entirely inedible.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

UKJeff posted:

False, I tried this by asking for the kosher meal and it was half-thawed and entirely inedible.
skill issue

UKJeff
May 17, 2023

by vyelkin

mawarannahr posted:

skill issue

-every fascist ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Almighty Ken
Nov 5, 2006

I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member.
got there a few times thanks to points when i was flying frequently for work. free booze and extra room are nice, but getting off the plane first when flights landed late at night was may favorite part.