Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7Mx6nluRGc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

ayyy I'm vyelkin' ova heah

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

eating your heart and taking your strength

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Poppers posted:

[Forums announcement] vyelkin has knelt down to eat my rear end in a top hat

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

critical support to velk

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Poppers posted:

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Poppers posted:

free Poppers

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
she is free. that's a victory probe

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Poppers posted:

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna

Poppers posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRgp2v9Km9M

Zedhe Khoja has issued a correction as of 04:14 on Sep 18, 2023

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

looks like vyelkin was protecting plinkey. wow, never saw that coming. o7 fluffday

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

is it true he was demodded for unironic racism

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

fart simpson posted:

he said *oonass once too much

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

fart simpson posted:

Vyelkin used the N-word on a conference call in May. Vyelkin confirmed the incident in an emailed statement to SAD on Wednesday. He resigned as admin of something awful on Sunday evening.

The call was arranged between SA andmins and marketing agency Laundry Service. It was designed as a role-playing exercise for Vyelkin in an effort to prevent future public-relations snafus. Vyelkin caused an uproar in November 2017 when he waded into the debate over national anthem protests in the NFL and partly blamed the league for slowing reregs on SA.

On the May call, Vyelkin was asked how he would distance himself from racist groups online. He responded by downplaying the significance of his NFL statement. “Colonel Sanders called blacks n—–s,” Vyelkin said, before complaining that Sanders never faced public backlash.

Vyelkin also reflected on his early life in Indiana, where, he said, people used to drag African-Americans from trucks until they died. He apparently intended for the remarks to convey his antipathy to racism, but multiple individuals on the call found them to be offensive, a source familiar with the matter said. After learning about the incident, Laundry Service owner Casey Wasserman moved to terminate the company’s contract with something awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
He died