Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Imagine watching people make the crazy shapes and the loud horn blowing and the flags it would be so great. For now i have to settle for watching this on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4yOtuqMplU

Lol wrong video but I'm leaving this one
This is what i meant to post:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prmmbPMp5a8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo
I don't think the Detective Chief Inspector will be impressed by your drug use, OP

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

hell yeah drum corp international, got to go in person once in 2017

i think you might be really impressed with the physical force of the wall of sound hitting you as well OP, it's pretty rad how much air can be displaced by all that brass playing at once

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

dervival posted:

i think you might be really impressed with the physical force of the wall of sound hitting you as well OP, it's pretty rad how much air can be displaced by all that rear end blasting at once

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

look I already apologized about the afterparty but I told you that we should've gotten something besides bean dip

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

if you combine both of your videos you’re halfway to gwar already, so why not just go see gwar op?

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

the cuttlefish of cthulhu has a restraining order on OP presumably

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I'd like to go to one

I was in pit percussion in high school so I never had to march. It owned.