Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

he's also a p smooth talker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rock Puncher
Jul 26, 2014
his touch is soft, he caresses your right arm and leans in for a deep inhale of your hair, what do you do?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Deep cut

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Also wasn't it handsomest

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Rock Puncher posted:

his touch is soft, he caresses your right arm and leans in for a deep inhale of your hair, what do you do?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6qFLq44Fos

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Zerg Mans posted:

Also wasn't it handsomest

welp, hosed up another spell

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Rock Puncher
Jul 26, 2014
I want to say - you are a big pervert. You have unbridled fantasy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buffer
May 6, 2007
I sometimes turn down sex and blowjobs from my girlfriend because I'm too busy posting in D&D. PS: She used my credit card to pay for this.

Al! posted:

welp, hosed up another spell

It only ever worked on Tim Russert anyway