Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
im lolling rn. this place looks cool and it looks like they let you say oval office whenever you want so theres probably not many americans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
I only have a 26k modem and when ever I click on one of the threads with images nothing loads.
Is there a way I can now if there the threads have images in them?

K thnx!

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
my word, what is that man doing with his anus??

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

i wonder what the hot tag does? lets find out....

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

A mutilated dicks cartoon thread? Finally, I've found what's missing in my life

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I read GBS one time and I saw a stickied thread about mutilated dick CBT fetish poo poo and the sicko GBS mods were posting CBT fetish pictures in it and one of the CBT fetish pictures looked at me

-an actual thread

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

it's ok, no-one's taking the dick thread away from you. it's staying. it's safe.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Sid Vicious posted:

everyone here sure seems like they love Sid Vicious

I love Sid Vicious. He seems like a fun guy who I could be friends with

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I love Sid Vicious. He seems like a fun guy who I could be friends with

yes

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Who is this lowtax fella anyway

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Should I be posting here? It seems like I shouldn't be posting immediately? I'm not making a stupid post and ruining this GBS thing am i?

:ohdear:

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

Don't do goonmeets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
this GBS forum is at the top of the forums list, therefore it must be the primary forum to post in