Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frump truck

hello... again!

te hot dogs for dinner two nights in a row

thread for feeling like youre entering a manic nihilist phase because you ate hot dogs for dinner two nights in a row

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frump truck

hello... again!

what i'm trying to say is that i'm feeling like i'm entering a manic nihilist phase because i ate hot dogs for dinner two nights in a row

frump truck

hello... again!

hot dogs taste good

frump truck

hello... again!

it is important to eat other foods besides just hot dogs

google THIS

Eating your leftovers is a good practice

Khanstant
pretty sure you can have hotdogs for dinner up to 4x a week before it gets weird

Khanstant
i had rice a roni mexican flavor for like 2 weeks straight minus a few nights last weeks

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
there's a ton of sodium in most dogs so I avoid em. stay safe OP

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I had store-brand frozen pizza three nights in a row and now I'm considering the merits of shedding my earthly possessions and obligations and joining a monastery. I also have really bad farts, like really bad.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Buttchocks posted:

I had store-brand frozen pizza three nights in a row and now I'm considering the merits of shedding my earthly possessions and obligations and joining a monastery. I also have really bad farts, like really bad.

describe the smell? :allears:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
"So, you've decided to follow the True Path, and have dedicated yourself to this endeavor?"

"Uh huh."

"The first step towards en.... what... what is that smell?"

"...Nirvana?"

"....get out."

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
i just ate two mini donuts that i found in the office fridge that i bought two weeks ago, does that count?

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

frump truck

hello... again!

Dr. Honked posted:

i just ate two mini donuts that i found in the office fridge that i bought two weeks ago, does that count?

i think that counts. welcome to the good life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frump truck

hello... again!

Khanstant posted:

i had rice a roni mexican flavor for like 2 weeks straight minus a few nights last weeks

Buttchocks posted:

I had store-brand frozen pizza three nights in a row and now I'm considering the merits of shedding my earthly possessions and obligations and joining a monastery

these both definitely count too