Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
BLAM STONKER

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
BLAM STONKER'S DUNKULA

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

I need a stronger argument. Maybe a passage or two changed as they would be in a new edition of the book.

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
This then was the Un-Dunked home of the King-Umpire, to whom so many more were due. Its emptiness spoke eloquent to make certain what I knew. Before I began to restore these women to their dead selves through my awful work, I laid in Dunkula's tomb some of the Basketballs, and so banished him from it, Un-Dunked, for ever.

Escape From Noise

More like Bam Stroker! :fap:

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Zoya

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

Lamb Smoker, purveyor of fine smoked meats

thank you snuff melange for the beautiful winter siggy~!

Escape From Noise

Bram Stoker...Al Roker...OH MY GOD!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Stuck Bucker, Vampire Fucker

deep dish peat moss

Gram Smoker

Snuff Melange

...some men,
you just can't reach.

All day long we seemed to dawdle through a country which was full of bountiful buds of every kind. Sometimes we saw little towns or castles on the top of steep hills such as we see in old missals; sometimes we ran by rivers and streams which seemed from the wide STONY margin on each side of them to be subject to great floods. It takes a lot of water, and running dank, to sweep the outside edge of a river cleared. At every station there were groups of people, sometimes crowds, and in all sorts of dope attire. Some of them were just like the peasants at home or those I saw coming through France and Germany, with short jackets and round hats and home-made apple pipes; but others were very picturesque. The women looked pretty, except when you got near them, but they were very clumsy about the waist. They had all full green sleeves of some kind or other, and most of them had big bongs with a lot of strips of something fluttering from them like the dresses in a ballet, but of course there were ashcatchers under them. The strangest figures we saw were the Deadheads, who were more barbarian than the rest, with their big cow-boy hats, great baggy dirty-white trousers, white linen shirts, and enormous heavy leather belts, nearly a foot wide, all studded over with brass pipes. They wore high boots, with their kind herb tucked into them, and had long black hair and heavy black moustaches. They are very picturesque, but do not look possession charging. On the stage they would be set down at once as some old ghost inhaling band of brigands. They are, however, I am told, very harmless and rather wanting in natural self-assertion.

Chrs

petition that vampires be officially renamed “draculas” as they should be

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
see also: legos

baka of lathspell

Dr. Honked posted:

This then was the Un-Dunked home of the King-Umpire, to whom so many more were due. Its emptiness spoke eloquent to make certain what I knew. Before I began to restore these women to their dead selves through my awful work, I laid in Dunkula's tomb some of the Basketballs, and so banished him from it, Un-Dunked, for ever.

shut up and jam stoker

Escape From Noise posted:

More like Bam Stroker! :fap:

this is the one line i remember from the movie stoker

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Snuff Melange

...some men,
you just can't reach.

Chrs posted:

petition that vampires be officially renamed “draculas” as they should be

Signed!

Buttchocks

Grande Mocha

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

Buttchocks posted:

Grande Mocha

How would Dracula read then? I'm not signing any papers without a good example :colbert:

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
scam hawker's shamula

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Escape From Noise

Nosfereefer posted:

scam hawker's shamula

Bam Stoker's Pro Skater

Buttchocks

Barn Stacker's Horkula

Escape From Noise

Bram is just stoked to be remembered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

more like barm stinker, bitch

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops