Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MuadDib Atreides
Apr 22, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
My beautiful GF came into some money by way of tragedy and copped a house. The house is set up as two apartments and doesn't have any laundry machines. She wants to put in a washer and dryer obviously. Who does this and what is the process? Possible it can be put in the unfinished cellar because theres a bunch of pipes down there? does a plumber do this? and then you cop the washer and dryer separately? We need a consult of WHERE the washer and dryer can go in the house before copping the washer and dryer.. Because surely it has to go near some pipes and drainage?... but then the plumber will charge for coming out twice I presume? Once to confer with regards to where it can go.. then we buy the appliances then they come out again to install? How much would such a thing cost?

MuadDib Atreides fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Jul 23, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MuadDib Atreides
Apr 22, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
I should say the house is set up as two apartments and does not appear to already have a dedicated place for the laundry hookups