Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
Pretty sure i just saw young popeye commit a hatecrime against a stretchy indian man :wtc:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Scorpion making a face turn in the latest Mortal Combat movie is historical revisionism of the worst sort

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Filthy Hans posted:

Scorpion making a face turn in the latest Mortal Combat movie is historical revisionism of the worst sort

did they make scorpion woke?

Samog
Dec 13, 2006
At least I'm not an 07.
mankind knew that they cannot change society. so instead of reflecting on themselves, they decided to blame the beasts

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Maximo Roboto posted:

He's a badass caricature of southwestern Native Americans but it technically does work because a lot of tribes like the Apache for instance also live in northern Mexico

While probably accidental it's probably nice to have some Mexican Native American representation.

Also there's G who is Abraham Lincoln mixed with Emperor Norton and maybe also Captain Planet

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

POWELL CURES KIDS posted:

didn't blanka used to be some guy

he still is some guy you bigot

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

War and Pieces posted:

I joined the Airforce to learn Karate. My first mission: beat up a gay matador at Ankor Wat

I separated because my commander beat me up on the airfield and told me to "go home and be a family man"

Good advice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

Buck Turgidson posted:

Pretty sure i just saw young popeye commit a hatecrime against a stretchy indian man :wtc:

hearing rumors that both the assailant and the victim recently traveled to memphis