Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
This is the thread for Super Bowl losers. Not allowed: Teams that have ever won, teams that have never been.

Still thinking about this decades later. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx0tlnRXa-0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slowpoke!
Feb 12, 2008

ANIME IS FOR ADULTS
Better get all my posts in before I’m not allowed to post in this thread anymore, am I right? :smug:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's a longshot but hoping to reach the top of the mountain in the next few years. one more. 0-4

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

Cavauro posted:

it's a longshot but hoping to reach the top of the mountain in the next few years. one more. 0-4

fuckin pick 6 at the half :argh:

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

One day the Vikings will win the Superbowl, and after the revelry is done and the hangover has faded I will enter a status of zen and peace for the rest of my life.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
The year is 4h¥§ and Wayne Fontes is rolling in his grave because he's still the closest the Lions have gotten to the Super Bowl.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Panthers and Falcons both lost to TAWM BRADY and the Patriots, and to the John Elway Broncos, except Elway was playing for the Broncos when they beat the Falcons, and part owner of the team when they beat the Panthers.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

quoting that because I'm down!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

edit forgot to quote it!

e: edit is not quote!

edit again: terrible page snipe! Ugh! here's an apology pic.

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 19:48 on Aug 2, 2023

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

CannonFodder posted:

Panthers and Falcons both lost to TAWM BRADY and the Patriots, and to the John Elway Broncos, except Elway was playing for the Broncos when they beat the Falcons, and part owner of the team when they beat the Panthers.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Third time's the charm

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Cavauro posted:

edit forgot to quote it!

e: edit is not quote!

edit again: terrible page snipe! Ugh! here's an apology pic.

Big fan of this raccoon.

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

Nervous posted:

The year is 4h¥§ and Wayne Fontes is rolling in his grave because he's still the closest the Lions have gotten to the Super Bowl.

Sorry, you must leave: “Not allowed: Teams that have ever won, teams that have never been.”

Was nice of the chargers to give Steve Young his only Super Bowl as a starter

My parents are from St. Louis and one yard short is one of my earliest football memories. Also some guy named Tom Brady making my brother cry two years later, made even worse by big meanie Bill Belichick disrespecting John Madden and not kneeling it out for overtime like madden strongly suggested. I know now it was more the pats defense but those final drives stick with you when you’re like nine

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Big Jeff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012