Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Three Olives screaming, running up to me with tears streaming down his face wildly gedticulating at my plastic ficus "THat motherfucker is NOT real!!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Three Olives screaming, running up to me with tears streaming down his face wildly gedticulating at my plastic ficus "THat motherfucker is NOT real!!"

Lol

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
3 olives i defended you and now you post this horse poo poo

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
You can take 30 out the condo but you can't take the condo out of 30

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Zeluth posted:

Plastic pollen to feed my stigma.

Stigma balls

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Three Olives posted:

It's like carrying around a purse that says Guuchi.

:mad:

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

cumpantry posted:

they were $20 each at the bargain store and i wanted some green in the living room

You can buy a real plant for less than $20, monster.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
You can just like dig up a random plant on the street and take it home, who's gonna stop you, tree cops?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

"have you seen the neighbours plants cecil? they're not even real, how lower class of them" *scoffs*
"indeed gerald, i noticed when i was over telling them about our new tesla that they only have one kitchen appliance with a screen and it's their refrigerator, very early 2000's of them"
*guffaws*

this is how i imagine 3os life to be

Tesla? I drive a Mach-E, I would never drive a Tesla.

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies
All my living plants are outside, I don't want idiot gnats bumping into my greasy forehead

That stigma joke was good

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Three Olives posted:

Tesla? I drive a Mach-E, I would never drive a Tesla.

brutal self own and so blithely unaware of it

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

thinking to fejka

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

brutal self own and so blithely unaware of it

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Fake plants are ok in parts of the house/apartment that get no natural light like some bathrooms or a hallway. What are you gonna do, put a real plant there? Don't be an idiot, that's ridiculous

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

3O doesn't understand ironic plants.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Gotta read the tag

Partial, some, or full light?

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

GABA ghoul posted:

Fake plants are ok in parts of the house/apartment that get no natural light like some bathrooms or a hallway. What are you gonna do, put a real plant there? Don't be an idiot, that's ridiculous

Still no excuse for fake plants, this is why I always have cut flowers in my hallway instead of a plant.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Three Olives posted:

Still no excuse for fake plants, this is why I always have cut flowers in my hallway instead of a plant.

Why not just have a rotating flower screensaver on the touchscreen of your toaster

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Plants are free. Just go out and take them and chuck them when they die.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Smugworth posted:

Why not just have a rotating flower screensaver on the touchscreen of your toaster

That's ridiculous, there is a The Frame TV above the flowers in the hallway for vacation photos though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

goatface posted:

Plants are free. Just go out and take them and chuck them when they die.

Same goes for pigeons