Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

emSparkly

I'm open to interpretation!
It's a proven fact from throughout human history. Farts were probably the first things our caveman ancestors ever laughed at. Flatulists of the classical era were the most renowned comedians of their time. Also they just make funny noises.

Share fart humor, it's your duty to humanity.

I am a patient they.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
"Something which has never occurred since time immemorial ..."

"A young woman did not fart in her husband's lap."

This was a real banger in Sumeria, 1900BC. Ea-Nassir probably claimed it as his own.

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

cruft

emSparkly posted:

It's a proven fact from throughout human history. Farts were probably the first things our caveman ancestors ever laughed at.

Maybe you knew, and that's why you wrote this, but the earliest recorded joke is from Mesopotamia and goes something like: "it is a problem as old as time: a woman sits on her husband's lap, and farts"

I'm not making this up.

e: drat it, DSP posted this exact thing, I read it, and reposted it anyway.

cruft

Hey OP did you hear the one about the woman farting on her husband's lap?

google THIS

Why did the chicken cross the road? To fart on her husband's lap

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Two penguins are sitting on a lap. The first one says "you look like you're wearing a tuxedo". The second one replied "how do you know I didn't fart in this tuxedo?"

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
The king went to the barber for a haircut.
"How would you like it Your Grace?" The barber asked.
"In silence and on your lap." The king replied.

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

google THIS

What do you get when you cross a wife with a 500 pound gorilla? A wife who farts on whatever lap she wants

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Two hunters were in the woods when one of them collapsed. The other hunter called 911 and said, "Help, my husband's lap is dead!" The operator replied, "Calm down. First, make sure his lap is really dead."

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAART

"Ok, now what?"

google THIS

Knock knock.

Who's there?

The interrupting wife.

The interrupting wi-

:fart::corsair:

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

google THIS posted:

Knock knock.

Who's there?

The interrupting wife.

The interrupting wi-

:fart::corsair:

lolllll

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Geneva Breaker

not read post
best fart joke i ever heard was unintentional.
guy walked into the room, said "hey you wanna hear a cool fart?"
without waiting for an answer he squeezed, and in haste he (very audibly) soiled his own lap
and backed away, left, didn't mention it again.

FutonForensic

Geneva Breaker posted:

best fart joke i ever heard was unintentional.
guy walked into the room, said "hey you wanna hear a cool fart?"
without waiting for an answer he squeezed, and in haste he (very audibly) soiled his own lap
and backed away, left, didn't mention it again.

Lmao

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
heh then I said 'rectum...? "hell I drat near killed 'em!!"

Scuba Trooper

I remember an interview on the daily show where the guest said about fart humor, “you don’t have to be smart to like it, but you’d have to be stupid not to” or something to that effect

unfortunately it was Louis CK so uh whoops

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
ventriloquist has a dummy sitting on his lap, yet the audience hears the fart in their own lap

canyoneer

married rich, farting in the lap of luxury

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

canyoneer posted:

ventriloquist has a dummy sitting on his lap, yet the audience hears the fart in their own lap

lol

google THIS

canyoneer posted:

google THIS

Over the course of the Indy 500 each driver must fart 200 times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer

a dog walks into a tavern and says, "have you guys heard the one about the wife and her husband's lap?"